Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

5 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Haye v Bellew announced for December,  apparently the public have been demanding it so uncle Eddie has obliged....sigh.

Just seen its on box office aswell lollol 

gives the people what they want....modern day santa clause.

apparently markets gone massively in hayes favour

25 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

With no Achilles Heel - Haye I still think has the power to Knock Bellow out.

So do I. 

It was such a weird fight. Even though Haye only had one foot, Bellew still didn't have the strength to knock him out. He kept swinging and tiring himself out and the fight ended in a farcical way.

I'm convinced Haye could knock Bellew out, but having had an Achilles injury like Haye had, I'd be dubious about betting on him in case the same injury flared up again.

I sometimes think Haye is too 'big' for his frame to cope with. That sounds weird, but what I mean is that a leaner and faster Haye, I think, wouldn't sustain as many injuries as he does. It's almost like his frame can't take the weight that's draped over it.

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

So do I. 

It was such a weird fight. Even though Haye only had one foot, Bellew still didn't have the strength to knock him out. He kept swinging and tiring himself out and the fight ended in a farcical way.

I'm convinced Haye could knock Bellew out, but having had an Achilles injury like Haye had, I'd be dubious about betting on him in case the same injury flared up again.

I sometimes think Haye is too 'big' for his frame to cope with. That sounds weird, but what I mean is that a leaner and faster Haye, I think, wouldn't sustain as many injuries as he does. It's almost like his frame can't take the weight that's draped over it.

Manu Tulangi syndrome!

The cynic in me says Haye conveniently beats Bellew and therefore just happens to set up another big money spinning third fight decider.

I'm not even sure either of them particularly like boxing anymore and are just a pair of money grabbing bastards really...

3 hours ago, walkerleeds said:

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/41503496

I take everything he says with a pinch of salt but this latest statement is sad for the sport.

AJ vs Fury would have been incredible. 

He can’t comeback he tried to come off his medication while in the BJS and Hughie Fury training camps and he almost had a serious manic episode 

he knows now he can never come off those medications 

bipolar affective Disorder Is not something you can just shake off .... 

On 06/10/2017 at 15:12, EastAnglianFox said:

Don't really want either of these to lose.

Both absolute class acts and puts to shame the embarrassing staged fake hate build ups we get used to seeing.

Yep...

im also actually going to pay for a eubabk fight for the first time tonight as it's cheap and a potential match against groves does tickle my fancy. iPad tv combo it is.

10 minutes ago, Strokes said:

He has a granite chin but he needs it with his defence.

Yeah his defence is pretty ropey but I kinda like his unauthadox style. And his face marks up so easy. Even when he wins he still looks like he’s had the shit kicked out of him..

• Like 1