Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

1 hour ago, GaelicFox said:

Was going to post the exact same earlier 

this is the craziest thing I have ever seen since Barry McQuigan fought in a Vegas car park in 50 degrees heat for 15 rounds ! 

I can only think that they have paid BJS two million plus I suspect this fight was forced on him by the belts federation and it quickly went to purse bids And the Canadians came up with a whopping offer ? 

If its not that then BJS deserves to lose his belt on stupidity grounds 

BUT he wins this one for me ... he is super fit at present BJS and he could be about ignite his stalled career 

Anywhere else I'd fancy him to outbox Lemieux, in fact I still do but he'll end up losing on points regardless 

I’d love to see a fight over in Belfast one day, atmosphere sounds nuts!

Look at the size of Ricky Fatton bless him :D

Burnett looks fit as a flea. Bet his body fat % is fvck all. Hope it’s a good scrap :thumbup:

Woodstock looked impressive in bits was a tough fight 

nice belt and he looks to be making strides now 

very interesting to see his next step 

he should try headline a fight locally 

id like to see him develop a lethal jab , he has so much range that if he had a clubbing jab he would be very very able to step up again and maybe again  

Edited by GaelicFox

5 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

Woodstock looked impressive in bits was a tough fight 

nice belt and he looks to be making strides now 

very interesting to see his next step 

he should try headline a fight locally 

id like to see him develop a lethal jab , he has so much range that if he had a clubbing jab he would be very very able to step up again and maybe again  

I really don't rate Poxon albeit that's not from a lot of live action, so it was disappointing to see him struggle, he could of easily lost. 

He wont be far off getting a headline on one of franks smaller cards, my worry for him is if he ever does manage to get a  title shot they seem to be going down the WBO road and the only thing waiting for you at the end of that road is a utter beating, obviously some way off though with a lot to do and a lot to improve on to get even close.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

7 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I really don't rate Poxon albeit that's not from a lot of live action, so it was disappointing to see him struggle, he could of easily lost. 

He wont be far off getting a headline on one of franks smaller cards, my worry for him is if he ever does manage to get a  title shot they seem to be going down the WBO road and the only thing waiting for you at the end of that road is a utter beating, obviously some way off though with a lot to do and a lot to improve on to get even close.

Agree 100%

14 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Any one paying for the AJ PPV on sky ? 

The undercard is decent but not worth a PPV either 

Sure it’s £15 I’ll waste on something a lot less useful than a nights entertainment if I don’t but it’s more the principle that this is barely worth watching in terms of it being a sporting competition never mind paying to watch. 

• Like 1