Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

So just like Wembley looks like another night dictated by a curfew. Cordina Fight looks to have been cancelled, a couple of others too! Very quickly becomes a thin undercard.

Mad for it to be PPV when that’s the case. 

Also stuck Buatsi on Facebook live.

Edited by AjcW

5 minutes ago, AjcW said:

So just like Wembley looks like another night dictated by a curfew. Cordina Fight looks to have been cancelled, a couple of others too! Very quickly becomes a thin undercard.

Mad for it to be PPV when that’s the case. 

Also stuck Buatsi on Facebook live.

It’s a float fight , that happens 

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I know. Just disappointing for a home grown lad like it was when it happened it Wembley. 

He is only a fledgling would have been nice but he knows the story and still gets paid generally they then get a guaranteed TV slot on the next open promotion if it’s a PPV float that they missed 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tetly said:

Well white is not a world leval fighter, he is the same leval as chisora. He won’t win a word title 

He’s always been one to keep his level at that of the opponent. I’m not going to judge him until he gets in with Wilder

He’s in the early stages of some serious Joshua style conditioning too. Shed a hell of a lot of timber.

Edited by AjcW

I know i'm showing my age, but I remember watching mentalists like Tyson and Benn who got in the ring with a bit of fight and passion, genuinely wanted to rip the other guy to pieces. That's what the punters want to see, shouldn't just be about winning, but how you go about it. Hopefully AJ can liven things up, he certainly looks the business to be fair.

Okolie, Buatsi and Cordina all fought but not televised when people have paid £20

Thats not right no matter what anyone says and I’m not one who usually moans about this! (Because I’m usually there lol