Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Gelson Fernandes

classic, bet he wasnt too impressed hey?

He looks quite sheepish and goes a little red in the face! :crylaugh:

Fourth_Official has also tweeted saying he is an LCFC player, has been since Friday and he is in our team photo, he has not been wrong about anyhting LCFC related so far

We should go for Barton would be quality in this division, seems to have stopped being a thug :thumbup:

How many midfielders do we need, and besides he will most likely be picked up by a PL team.

Sven says he wants two for every position, but Wellens won't be happy to sit on the bench, Oakley will.

Fernandes - Abe - Johnson - King - Oakley - Danns

Wellens will probably move back up North IMO.

lol

any reason why it is taking so long? thought it sounded like a done deal last week.

smacks of agents getting involved to me

I'm lead to believe they are just finalising the last bits of paper work! It's a done deal mate, he was saw training with us pre Real Madrid match. Need a striker now!

I'm lead to believe they are just finalising the last bits of paper work! It's a done deal mate, he was saw training with us pre Real Madrid match. Need a striker now!

I thought I saw him training and I was suprised it wasn't announced at the match but they probably have to finalise paperwork and get a work permit?

Archived