Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Gelson Fernandes

i dont think there will be many more

fernandez,ball (contract) and maybe a stricker i hope shane long and alot have been talking about...... jong.... but id prefer long if we can

Steve Stricker he would be a massive advantage for us he can smack a ball miles :ph34r:

i dont think there will be many more

fernandez,ball (contract) and maybe a stricker i hope shane long and alot have been talking about...... jong.... but id prefer long if we can

what about Long, Jong and Silver?

his squad number is 26, went fanstore today and saw the squad number list behind the counter. dont think they would let people have it on the shirts if he hadn't signed

I've got Younis 17 on my shirt..........they must of thought he was our new asian striker so allowed me to get it :thumbup:

Just been down to the store to pick a shirt up and noticed that they were printing 'Fernandes' shirts, I leant round and asked this kids if we had signed him and he said 'No not yet but we have been instructed to print a couple off ready' probably done a few for him to hold up at the ground when he is released to the press

I've got Younis 17 on my shirt..........they must of thought he was our new asian striker so allowed me to get it :thumbup:

it dont matter about shirt names and numbers i think you can have anything you want on there if you want ronaldo number 7 they would give it you as long as your paying

Stringer claimed he was ours !! What an idiot again.Wish he would wait until he was sure its over 5 days :frusty: since he cliamed he was our player

Well that means he is our player they're probably just waiting for something e.g. a little bit of paperwork or something along that line.

Stringer isn't going to lie, besides other people have confirmed it on twitter not just Stringer.

Well that means he is our player they're probably just waiting for something e.g. a little bit of paperwork or something along that line.

Stringer isn't going to lie, besides other people have confirmed it on twitter not just Stringer.

Yeah, Sven in the conference post-RM for one.

Archived