Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Gelson Fernandes

Don't mind the guy but hope Oakley leaves now. We're gonna have some annoyed players in that position. I don't care about any of this competition/rotation talk, players want to play, and regularly.

Don't mind the guy but hope Oakley leaves now. We're gonna have some annoyed players in that position. I don't care about any of this competition/rotation talk, players want to play, and regularly.

Exactly! As much as you need rotation throughout the season, I think generally you need a regular 11 that will at least play 45 mins if not 60 minutes most of the time. I think rotation in the sense that if a player shows a dip in form or tiredness then rotate, but what would be the point of rotating just for the sake of it especially if the team is performing.

Was Fernandes

Fourth official and stringer are saying Ball is a done deal

Fourth_OfficialFourth Official

Michael Ball is officially a Leicester player also #LCFC

IanStringerBBCIan Stringer

#lcfc make it 10 signings of close season. Gelson Fernandes set to sign in the next 24 hours. Michael Ball is about to sign a deal as well

so is it ball ? or fernandes :S

i didnt think much of ball in mid at kettering, thought he was better at LB..

with sven saying he wants 2 for each position hope that still leaves an option to change formation ?? not really looked at who does what..

as good as it will be to have a big quallity squad dont just want like for like subs

Said on RL that he's a free agent?

Think i read somewhere about a 4 year contract

:dunno:

Sven has said in a interview which is on th Maynard thread that he expects some playes to poss hand in transfer requests due to the influx of player that have arrived, and assues players will want to move on or go out on loan

St Etienne's OS:

Actualité

Planté à Guingamp, Gelson vers Leicester

Ça bouge au rayon des départs. Le gardien de but, Vincent Planté, s'est engagé en faveur de Guingamp (L2). Gelson, qui a satisfait à la traditionnelle visite médicale, va parapher un contrat de prêt avec option d'achat en faveur de Leicester (D2 anglaise) où il retrouvera l'entraîneur Sven Goran Eriksson, qu'il avait déjà croisé à Manchester City.

[Plante in Guingamp, Gelson to Leicester

It moves to the radius of departures. The goalkeeper Vincent Plante has committed to Guingamp (L2). Gelson, who meets the traditional medical visit, will sign a loan agreement with a purchase option in favour of Leicester (English D2) where he will find the coach Sven Goran Eriksson, he had already met with Manchester City.]

:scarf:

Dint get why people moan about another midfielder, we need depth that much was obvious, injuries fitness and form can all have an impact and the most important reason to change tactics to plan b or c, something we didn't do well last year

Archived