Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Gelson Fernandes

I think a player would be silly to want to leave his season. Be part of a promotion chasing team and with great facilities and playing alongside some of the best players in the Championship, managed by Sven!

Obviously months down the line, if a player of Wellens ability hasn't started a game for 8-10 games, then we may have an unhappy player but until then, I think all 6 of those midfielders will be trying their bollocks off to get in to that matchday 11, which can only be a good thing for us!!

I think we need wellens even if us fans have different views.

Oakley, Berner, Moussa (loan), maybe waghorn(depends what striker and how many strikers we will get), Dyer, and kermogant probably needs to go.

If we only buy one striker maybe we should stick with the strikers we have (except for Kermogant, I have nothing against him but it really doesn't look like he is settled here). I'd like to see Schlupp to stay cause I think he can get experience in training and cup-games and maybe be as influentual as Dyer as a winger.

The good thing about Vassel, Schlupp, Oakley Dyer and Waghorn is that they maybe are ok with figuring now and then and can live with the fact that they are squad players. We really need some players with that kind of attitude now.

I also hope that Sven has told the squad that this is the case. So Pelts and Dannz and other new signings ate ok with fighting for their place.

Johnson, Danns arguably, King, Fernandes.

As I say, I think he'll stay and play a decent role still, but he's hardly irreplaceable.

King goes missing quite often in games and just pops up with goals, danns in my opinion is good but not better than wellens, Fernandes hasn't officially joined yet and Johnson hasn't played regulally in competitive matches for a while and so judgement should really be reserved.

Wellens quite often brings a spark of creativity into the game and is also often the man supplying king

I think we need wellens even if us fans have different views.

Oakley, Berner, Moussa (loan), maybe waghorn(depends what striker and how many strikers we will get), Dyer, and kermogant probably needs to go.

If we only buy one striker maybe we should stick with the strikers we have (except for Kermogant, I have nothing against him but it really doesn't look like he is settled here). I'd like to see Schlupp to stay cause I think he can get experience in training and cup-games and maybe be as influentual as Dyer as a winger.

The good thing about Vassel, Schlupp, Oakley Dyer and Waghorn is that they maybe are ok with figuring now and then and can live with the fact that they are squad players. We really need some players with that kind of attitude now.

I also hope that Sven has told the squad that this is the case. So Pelts and Dannz and other new signings ate ok with fighting for their place.

Think Dyer offers a bit of pace that we may be lacking. He's certainly not going to be first name on the team sheet every week, but I do think he may be needed as a sub and to offer something that others in the squad don't have

Gelson Fernandes has definately signed saw him get in a car with the Physio after the Photo at The King Power Stadium. Didn't know if it was him or Paintsil at the time but have since realise it was definately Fernandes. Also Waggy did not seem happy

Gelson Fernandes has definately signed saw him get in a car with the Physio after the Photo at The King Power Stadium. Didn't know if it was him or Paintsil at the time but have since realise it was definately Fernandes.

Maybe because they don't look anything like each other? :dunno:

Archived