Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Andros Townsend

OMG i'm so sick of all these people trying to be funny or smart, thinking they big men sat behind a screen slagging this person off or that person off for doing nothing more wrong than making a mistake.

We're all City fans here and the main ITK's on this site never intentionally mislead any of us so cut them some slack you "perfect people who never make a mistake" .

Rant over/

Fvck off lol.

Can we actually post when something actually arises?

You mean on this subforum, where we are just a few links above a 111-page thread about Yakubu? And on a day when the biggest Leicester City "news" story has Sven signing El Hadji Diouf and then getting sacked a few weeks later? What are we supposed to talk about besides nothing? lol

Unfortunately, you've not seen the half of it. There's people on the forum who's sole purpose seems to be trying to belittle others. For some reason they don't realise they just look like petulant children.

Agree and disagree - I'd use the word immature children

I'll bet they'd never be prepared to post a pic of themselves or reveal their true identity! Prove me wrong!

Archived