Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Andros Townsend

Good signing, he's still very inconsistent but I think this will be the year he shows his true potential. I hope we have a permanent fee agreed as Spurs are notorious bastards for not letting teams sign their fringe players permanently after loan deals.

As for a striker, we'll get one but it's a winger we need just as much as a striker. Nugent and Vassell could work together and i'm confident Schlupp and Waghorn are more than adequate back up.

This is likely to happen. Season long loan I'm lead to believe.

Looks an exciting player. Not really heard that much of him before but as others have said looked him up on you tube. Scores some cracking goals and is quick!

Is he really Andy Townsends half bro (as per wiki?) - if so that's well funny.

also, why did watford cut short his loan? is it because he's rubbish or another reason?

It was because he didnt bother to read only a page back in the thread

Posted Today, 08:53 AM

Ipswich was end of the loan and change of management.

Watford sacked him off cos they had a youngster come through and wanted him off their wage bill.

Millwall till the end of the season.

EDIT:

Sorry, that might have seemed bitchy lol

I've only seen him on The Football League Show so not got much to go on but my Millwall supporting mate reckons this kid is class.

Likes to take players on, fast as fook, good with both feet, can cross (YES!) & can ping it from distance.

Deffo worth a punt for the season (with option to buy?)

I've only seen him on The Football League Show so not got much to go on but my Millwall supporting mate reckons this kid is class.

Likes to take players on, fast as fook, good with both feet, can cross (YES!) & can ping it from distance.

Deffo worth a punt for the season (with option to buy?)

:thumbup:

Archived