Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Andros Townsend

Unfortunately, you've not seen the half of it. There's people on the forum who's sole purpose seems to be trying to belittle others. For some reason they don't realise they just look like petulant children.

Shut your mouth you ****ing twat

Does no one think 13 signings is enough?

Well if one or two of those 13 signings had been a winger, i would have said yes, but as it is, i think we lack natural wide players, that would give us more options and a better balance.

Dyer is the only natural wide player, that we have, and for me, he always does better coming off the bench, than he does starting.

lol

Another one to add to the list of clowns!

bert you were in a pram while i was standing on the kop. you think you are up there with with all your gossip but you are just like the news of the world shit and you know **** all you clown good night and**** off

bert you were in a pram while i was standing on the kop. you think you are up there with with all your gossip but you are just like the news of the world shit and you know **** all you clown good night and**** off

ah the old I'm older then you so I'm a bigger fan argument, cretin

Ok then.... Congratulations on being born before me. I'll guarantee you that I know a hell of a lot more than you do about what goes on at the club.

Added to the fact I can string a proper sentence together, with the correct grammar and punctuation makes you the clown.

Do you always pick on kids then mate?! Always amazes me how we're lucky enough to have people giving us out some info, yet people abuse them at every opportunity. Who gives a **** if a couple of pieces of info are wrong. I'd much rather have potential news passed onto us than have complete tools like you drive them away. Grow up.

Do you always pick on kids then mate?! Always amazes me how we're lucky enough to have people giving us out some info, yet people abuse them at every opportunity. Who gives a **** if a couple of pieces of info are wrong. I'd much rather have potential news passed onto us than have complete tools like you drive them away. Grow up.

I've done my stint away. Realised it was silly of me to Let one tosser drive me away, I'll be sticking around.

Your jealousy of Bert sticks out like a sore thumb.

Age has absolutely no importance or reflection on a persons knowledge or occupation either.

Your jealousy of Bert sticks out like a sore thumb.

Age has absolutely no importance or reflection on a persons knowledge or occupation either.

Some people seem to think they instantly know more because they're older.

You know the score my friend.

Archived