Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Andros Townsend

Florist want to bring him on loan also

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/nottingham-forest/8738329/Steve-McClaren-to-stay-at-Nottingham-Forest-following-promises-over-signing-new-players.html

But Doughty has assured McClaren that cash will be made available for players when the loan market opens on Thursday in an attempt to ease the tension.

West Bromwich Albion striker Simon Cox, Chelsea defender Ryan Bertrand and Tottenham winger Andros Townsend are all in McClaren’s sights.

I would say you could have Diniyar Bilyaletdinov...but we've only registered an 18 man team, so we're a little light on numbers.

Jose Baxter will be off on loan though!

If you be so kind I have a question to ask you, are we going to bring in some players on loan when the loan window opens? thankyou

According to BBC, Nothingham F*rest lining up loan bid for Andros Townsend & Simon Cox. Hope its not true!

Both would be very good signings, if they get them.

Simon cox has always impressed me, and townsend looks to have quality too.

Would have been more than happy if they had both ended up here.

Did anything ever come of his drugs charge? And is he in the Everton 25 man squad 18 man squad?

Yeah, he was charged for having fake money though, wasn't allowed to go to America in pre-season due to his criminal record.

Hes not named but hes only 19 so doesn't have to be named.

Jose Baxter is shit though!

Hmmm... I remember watching him a couple of years ago for England under 17s or 19s, cant remember now but he was shit hot then and his name has always stuck! Wouldnt mind him but would struggle to get into our matchday 16.

Archived