Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Andros Townsend

I will be a very happy bunny if this comes off.

I really rate this lad, I thought they might not loan him out this season, different position I know but I think a better prospect than Naughton.

I will be a very happy bunny if this comes off.

I really rate this lad, I thought they might not loan him out this season, different position I know but I think a better prospect than Naughton.

Easter has long finished, isn't it about time you took that costume off!!!:santa:

Easter has long finished, isn't it about time you took that costume off!!!:santa:

Loving the Santa emoticon to express yourself.

I bought my brother a puppet for Christmas to this end - he's 38

watched him a few times good crosser of the ball would be great here if we had a couple of decent strikers who can head the ball and hit the target

watched him a few times good crosser of the ball would be great here if we had a couple of decent strikers who can head the ball and hit the target

I'm excited about this one, but it's gone a bit quiet over the last few days. Hope we still sign him.

I'd bited be excited by this as well, but I fear the Spuds hierarchy might prefer to send him to a club where he is more likely to get a game - similar situation to Ben Mee.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11735_7071768,00.html

Millwall manager Kenny Jackett is pessimistic about the prospects of Tottenham Hotspur winger Andros Townsend rejoining the club on loan.

Townsend spent the closing two months of last season on loan at The Den and scored twice in 11 appearances for the Lions.

The 20-year-old has recently suggested he would be keen to return to Millwall, however, Jackett feels Townsend will be involved more regularly at Spurs this season.

"The information I've got is that he is under consideration for their Europa League team and the Carling Cup," said Jackett. "That's the information I've got from Spurs.

"If you look at the Europa League fixtures, there is a lot of games and a possible Carling Cup run as well, so that is the consideration he is under at Spurs at the moment.

"It looks like they are going to perhaps select him for those type of competitions.

"If he does stay - and it does seem like he wants to stay and compete for those particular places - while the opening is there I think he will stay at Spurs.

"If the opening isn't suddenly there he may look or may ask his manager if he can go out on loan.

"But if those type of openings in those type of competitions are open for him then I think he will stay at Spurs."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3731821/Harry-Redknapp-Europa-League-can-ruin-Tottenhams-Premier-League-title-bid.html

Spurs would have to come through SEVENTEEN games to win the trophy and boss Redknapp believes those extra matches could severely hit chances of a title push.

Redknapp plans to rest senior players during the Euro campaign and give young hopefuls a chance to prove they can make the grade.

He said: "The young lads will get plenty of games in the Europa League because otherwise I think it's a killer, to be frank.

"Thursday and Sunday every week... a nightmare. You've got no chance in the Premier League with that, it kills you off.

"We will give those boys like Jake Livermore and Andros Townsend experience and see how we go.

Sounds like Harry has plans for him at Spurs so chances are this one is dead, if it wasn't already!!

Archived