Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marmite

Birmingham

Oh for fvck sake, no trains from Leics-Birmingham, where do I live? Narborough. Fantastic. So instead of a simple journey in which it's the only away of the season in-fact I wouldn't have to change for, and now I've got to change twice. Seriously are these people just stupid? They shut a Leicester to Birmingham line, when Leicester play Birmingham, I have a funny feeling that's not an accident because that's just too daft to laugh at.

You didn't change for Cov, twat.

You only took one train between leaving your house and arriving at the Ricoh, this is called not changing :P

2 trains mate - Narborough to Nuneaton followed by Nuneaton to Coventry. That, my friend, is known as "changing trains" :thumbup:

I went into the club shop to return my shirt because the king power had peeled off the shirt. I asked how many tickets we had sold for Birmingham and I got the reply 1,400!

That's very decent, especially with a week still to go. Should take at least 2,000 then.

1,400 is better than most teams would take given the circumstances, it's so annoying this is a rip-off and on TV, £25 on a Saturday 3pm and we'd easily take over 4k IMO.

I don't get paid until Wednesday, if I order a ticket online Wednesday will it arrive before Sunday?

1,400 is better than most teams would take given the circumstances, it's so annoying this is a rip-off and on TV, £25 on a Saturday 3pm and we'd easily take over 4k IMO.

I don't get paid until Wednesday, if I order a ticket online Wednesday will it arrive before Sunday?

Probally, but a bit risky, why don't you Order ticket over phone and collect it Saturday?? Or they might even be selling tickets on gate

You should be able to order from Leicester ticket office and pick them up from Birmingham.

He only caught a train from Narborough to Nuneaton though and then a train to the Ricoh, I was with him all day...

The train of this conversation is becoming increasingly difficult to comprehend.

"He only caught a train from Narborough to Nuneaton" - 1 train

"and then a train to the Ricoh" - 1 train

1 train + 1 train = 2 trains.

Unless I truly have lost it? In fact why am I even bothered?

Archived