Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marmite

Birmingham

I'm on row bloody 8! Any tiny chance of it being unreserved? I hope it will be the more louder/standing type of fans with the day-trippers watching it at home. It spoils my day sometimes having to sit down because at away games I think standing is one of the qualities of going.

Can I just say, obviously everyone is entitled to stand or sit, just dint want to offend anyone..

I'm on row bloody 8! Any tiny chance of it being unreserved? I hope it will be the more louder/standing type of fans with the day-trippers watching it at home. It spoils my day sometimes having to sit down because at away games I think standing is one of the qualities of going.

Can I just say, obviously everyone is entitled to stand or sit, just dint want to offend anyone..

Just move to the back mate.

Not sure why so many worry about being far back, most will/should stand, the chances of being told to sit are slim I'd imagine for a decent end and local ish game. Last time we went virtually all did due to the " £30, we'll stand up song" then Elvis got a last minute leveller, great day in poor times.

Not sure why so many worry about being far back, most will/should stand, the chances of being told to sit are slim I'd imagine for a decent end and local ish game. Last time we went virtually all did due to the " £30, we'll stand up song" then Elvis got a last minute leveller, great day in poor times.

I started that song off with some fellow foxestalkers, chuffed! :D I'm on row 27, seat 50-52!

I started that song off with some fellow foxestalkers, chuffed! :D I'm on row 27, seat 50-52!

i will look out for you,im row 32,seats 58 and 59.You wont miss me im a big lad(6 ft 4",17.6st) who will be with my brother in law who thinks he looks like George Michael.row 31 dont drop anything.Hes not like that really he has just got engaged to Phil Tufnells step sister,the smallest of claims to fame,but the best i can do!!Feel free to say hello or cooeee.

Archived