Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marmite

Birmingham

Just done a bit of digging for this and Birmingham charged Millwall fans £18.00 for there fixture Sunday just gone but apparently it was a grade C fixture

Looked on Birmingham website and we are a grade A fixture and it looks like the tickets will be around £30

I hope its cheap.

Do many go on the train to Birmingham? And if so, which train station would you go to?

Coming from Leicester (via Nuneaton), I guess you're best off traveling to the city centre, then head back to either Moor Street station and wak back towards St. Andrew's from there or take another, local train to Bordesley (which is the closest station - 5 mins away by foot).

Buses 57A, 58 and 60 all stop near the stadium, as well.

http://www.footballg...irmingham_city/

EDIT: If you fancy a couple of hours in town before the game, New Street it is (as Dr. The Singh has already pointed out).

New Street, then you can either get a few beers in town, and or walk through digbeth into small heath!! The last time I went it was a superb away day!!

Ah thanks for that! :) I'm only 16, so no beers for me ;) Are they likely to ID you on the train, or don't you know? Because its cheaper for 5-15 year olds so i didn't know wether to try get it cheaper?

Coming from Leicester (via Nuneaton), I guess you're best off traveling to Moor Street station and walking back towards St. Andrew's from there or take another, local train to Bordesley (which is the closest station).

From there, it's about a five-minute walk.

Buses 57A, 58 and 60 all stop near the stadium, as well.

http://www.footballg...irmingham_city/

EDIT: If you fancy a couple of hours in town before the game, New Street it is (as Dr. The Singh has already pointed out).

Trains only go to New Street from Leicester anyway, if you want to go to Moor Street you have to walk from New Street.

Ah thanks for that! :) I'm only 16, so no beers for me ;) Are they likely to ID you on the train, or don't you know? Because its cheaper for 5-15 year olds so i didn't know wether to try get it cheaper?

:dunno: about id, but at 15 I had a fake ID and some bum fluff on my face to get the drinks in!!!!

Last time I went here it was chaos, won 1-0 just after the La Manga thing and there was trouble everywhere. Was acosted on the way back to the train station and loads of them were chasing us.

One even jumped out and threatened me with a 6inch blade in his hand, serious note be careful if you go by train, very rough area.

Last time I went here it was chaos, won 1-0 just after the La Manga thing and there was trouble everywhere. Was acosted on the way back to the train station and loads of them were chasing us.

One even jumped out and threatened me with a 6inch blade in his hand, serious note be careful if you go by train, very rough area.

I was there, and I luckily there was police present when a few brum fans tried to jump over and attacks us. Just make sure you don't get isolated, stay with the majority!! Other then tht, we had a cracking time in brum!!

I was there, and I luckily there was police present when a few brum fans tried to jump over and attacks us. Just make sure you don't get isolated, stay with the majority!! Other then tht, we had a cracking time in brum!!

We were in a group of around 10-12, didnt help when a group of 40-45 come out a pub :sweating:

From my vague memory that was the day of a huge organsied brawl between the fans so they were out for revenge after the game. Why I'm thinking of being a bit careful as that day could still be in a lot of peoples minds over there.

I'll probably do the usual thing and hit Broad Street before and after the game, only a fiver in a taxi to and from the station. Better people, better area and better bars.

"Score in La Managa, you couldn't score in La Managa...!!"

Home ticket prices have been released, and in the Gil Merrick lower (which I believe is the stand we are also in - correct me if I'm wrong), the adult price is £30, so expect the same for us. The concessions offered to home fans are Senior, Student, Under 18 and Under 13, and I think they have to offer the same for us.

Home ticket prices have been released, and in the Gil Merrick lower (which I believe is the stand we are also in - correct me if I'm wrong), the adult price is £30, so expect the same for us. The concessions offered to home fans are Senior, Student, Under 18 and Under 13, and I think they have to offer the same for us.

Catagory A Pricing by the sounds of it. <_<

I must get 2 tickets for this,my mate lives in Burntwood and suggested we make it a whole weekend affair,i will be gutted if i cant get 2 tickets for this one.

I reckon you'll be ok if its on the box.

what are the trains like on sundays?

Also from a sticky on here.

Sunday 16th October 2011

Kick Off 1.00pm

Ticket prices: TBC

Tickets are on sale:

Mon 3rd Oct- Priority 1 STH

Tues 4th Oct- Priority 2 STH

Weds 5th Oct- Priority 3 STH

Thurs 6th Oct - Members

Fri 7th Oct- General sale

Fox Travel Coaches will depart from King Power Stadium at 10.30am

Price are as follows:

Season Ticket Holders

Over 18 STH £15.00

Under 18 STH £13.00

Non Season Ticket Holders

Over 18 £18.00

for a bloody bus for an hour.

Just done a bit of digging for this and Birmingham charged Millwall fans £18.00 for there fixture Sunday just gone but apparently it was a grade C fixture

Exactly. You've got to realise that it will be a bigger fixture anywhere really. We've got to accept tickets will be priced high near enough everywhere. At the end of the day, and no direspect towards Millwall who I don't hate one bit, its always going to be a bigger game when we're involved (in terms of our squad and "ambition").

It'll just be the same when Birmingham come to the King Power Stadium.

Last time I went here it was chaos, won 1-0 just after the La Manga thing and there was trouble everywhere.

That goal is still one of my favourites ever. It got put in, Benjamin flicked it on, Izzet squared it and Ferdinand tapped it in :wub: What a goal.

I know a Cov fan who went recently and they charged Cov £30 for adult tickets so your spot on Id say.

Archived