Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
city4lyf

Fifa 12 Ultimate Team

New Look Team:

De Sanctis (83)

Lichtsteiner (79) - Chivu (79) - Benatia (80) - Balzaretti (80)

Zanetti (82)

Montolivo (81) - Mauri (81)

Zarate (80)

Palacio (80) - Milito (81)

Swapped out Zanetti for De Rossi (83) and decided to go Italian instead. Cassano or Giovinco tonight in place of Zarate and i'll be tastier than a footlong subway melt on hearty italian.

Swapped out Zanetti for De Rossi (83) and decided to go Italian instead. Cassano or Giovinco tonight in place of Zarate and i'll be tastier than a footlong subway melt on hearty italian.

Got Cassano. Now got 100 chemistry team at 4/5 stars and 80 average.

De Sanctis (83)

Cassani (79) - Gamberini (78) - Barzagli (79) - Balzaretti (80)

De Rossi (83)

Montolivo (81) - Mauri (81)

Cassano (83)

Palacio (80) - Milito (81)

Will win a few games and try and pick up Cassani (79) at RB. Then i'll sort my CB's, hoping for Chiellini (84) and Nesta (85) but will pick up Rannochia (80) and/or Barzagli (79) as a stop gap.

EDITS IN BOLD. I love that I can buy players at work.

I still can't log in to FUT via computer - EA, you're a shambles! crylaugh.gif

You knew exactly that there would be a high demand, at least as high as with last year's version.

Yet your servers crumble - constantly.

Pathetic.

I got on twice today with very little hassle. Got on nice and early (about 8am) and stayed there for most of the day then got back on fine at lunch time.

what cheat?

press back (x-box) and you take charge of the keeper and the computer plays the outfield players.

I think it's quite useful - if someone gets one-on-one with me then I'll use it but I can see why some people might hate for people to be able to play as the keeper.

Müller - Podolski

Marin - Özil - Götze - Schweinsteiger

Schmelzer - Hummels - Höwedes - Lahm

Wiese

Tidy.

Not too much more I want to do with that now. Got Tevez in a pack earlier (!!!) who sold for 80k, got Lahm and Özil with the profit. Passed on Neuer as Lahm over Beck was a bigger improvement but I may try and bring him in if I save up enough again.

Schürrle, Kroos, Khedira and co aren't bad to have on the bench and I've got Shinji Kagawa and Lucas Barrios in with the Jerries if I'm short.

Best news of all being I'm starting to win significantly more than I lose and pull back some of my deficit!! lol

On my brazilian team now :D

Cesar (85)

RB: Fabio (76)

CB: Alex (83)

CB: Lucio (83)

LB: Marcell (82)

CDM: Willians (79)

LM: Nene (84)

RM: Micheal Bastos (83)

CAM: Ronaldinho/Diego (84/83)

ST: Nilmar (83)

ST: Alexandre Pato (85)

my team is alot better than it was now:

T.Wiese 83

A. Reveliere(dunno about spelling) 81

M. Hummels 84

A. Nesta 85

F. Coentrao 82

J. Farfan 84

M. Hamsik 84

M. Gotze 84

S. Downing 82

L. Lopez 84

Falcao 86

Still got about 25000 coins left

Surely that's got woeful chemistry?

Guessing he just wants to build a good team instead of worry about chemstry.

... that's retarded, though. Because it won't be a good team. :|

You literally get torn apart by people with chemistry if you've got about fourty odd yourself. That's not really a good team, is it? And it's easy to build a side with high chemistry that is pretty good - pretty cheap, too.

Built a team of silver brazillians last night and smashed my first tournament with a 15-0 win over Gillingham to start and nothing below double figures all the way through till my 14-0 win in the final.

Turns out it was on amateur. And I thought id finally got the hang of it.

... that's retarded, though. Because it won't be a good team. :|

You literally get torn apart by people with chemistry if you've got about fourty odd yourself. That's not really a good team, is it? And it's easy to build a side with high chemistry that is pretty good - pretty cheap, too.

Do you not see his point? I feel exactly the same.

This is the thing I don't get about UT. All I want to do is build a team of my favourite players (dream team kinda thing if you will) yet it's all about 'chemistry' so you get panned. I know that's the aim of it but I don't get why. What's the point in making the incentive to build a team that already exists, you have normal online play for that. Why is it not just about trying to build a dream team?

Do you not see his point? I feel exactly the same.

This is the thing I don't get about UT. All I want to do is build a team of my favourite players (dream team kinda thing if you will) yet it's all about 'chemistry' so you get panned. I know that's the aim of it but I don't get why. What's the point in making the incentive to build a team that already exists, you have normal online play for that. Why is it not just about trying to build a dream team?

My sentiment exactly. Why build a 'brazillian team' (for example) when you can just play as Brazil online and have all of the players. It also pisses me off how 2 people of the same nationality/play in the same league, that have never played together before have more Chemistry than 2 people that played in the same team together for a while but now play in different leagues and have a different nationality.

I don't disagree, I'm just saying you WILL get battered if you have low chem and that can't be fun for anyone.

Do think you're making a bit of a meal of things, though. Very easy to get 100 chem as long as formations and positions are done sensibly and the bulk of your team play in one league. Don't think that's TOO restricting.

Archived