Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
city4lyf

Fifa 12 Ultimate Team

Since EA booted me off, my DNF Is at 0.88 and I'm still getting 6-700 coins a game. Looking forward to getting it over 1, because I need a whole new defence really.

Gonna get some packs tonight I think.

My team is currently:

Friedel

Sagna

Baines

Vermaelen

Jagielka

Ramires IF

De Jong

Milner

A.Johnson

Nani

Torres.

It's a sad day but Carlton Cole has finally been replaced in my team by Andy Carroll. Signed off in style though by finishing a hat-trick with a 35 yarder into the top corner to beat Stoke in the final of a tournament. The stuff dreams are made of!

How the feck do people get all this dollar? I've still not had enough to get a gold premium pack yet. I play a few games, win tournaments etc but have to spend 200 quid a pop on contracts for the first 11 which sponges 2200 every 13 games. Ridic. Most i've had in ages atm is 3500.

Got iniesta in my monthly pack lol.

Monthly pack?

I've never not finished a game so I must have a half decent DNF rating then.

It comes up after each game with how many coins you've earned from that game.

I definitely can't be arsed playing a virtual stock market of fifa players. Find it a tad weird that people spend so much time on fifa not playing fifa :S

Someone asked how to get lots of money, so I commented about the fact that buying and selling on players. Buying and selling on players is a good way of making money on ultimate team, and it hardly takes a long time; I can make a decent profit in 5 minutes.

One thing that's doing me is I'm coming up against people that play on it all day, and I play it for three hours max.

Very rarely goes well.

It's especially disheartening when they're a team full of silvers and bronzes with feck all chemistry and i'm still getting beat.

I have a certain dislike for the people buying up all the Leicester players, only to sell them later on for twice or three times the previous price.

At least I sold my duplicate Beckford with a little profit myself. thumbsup.gif

My Leicester squad is coming along nicely - only need Dyer and Oakley and I'm all set.

Oh, and I had 3'000 coins in two Silver Packs. Not much, but it helps for a start.

Also ploughing my way through the single tournaments. Won 8 so far.

wow i am really getting annoyed with this game, i always end up against the sad bastards with no life online,just lost 9-1 online conceding 6 goals to davide suazo or whatever his ****ing name is

Same. But the thing that does my head in as well, is that they are not always good players who beat you. I constantly get matched up with people who just play long football and hold R1 so my players can't get into the game, its annoying.

Same. But the thing that does my head in as well, is that they are not always good players who beat you. I constantly get matched up with people who just play long football and hold R1 so my players can't get into the game, its annoying.

I love playing long ball on this. lol

Especially against people that think abusing the trick stick when in loads of space makes them so cool and awesome. A hefty challenge from Hummels, a HOOOOOOF and Podolski running in through a split defence. Makes me piss myself.

Especially against people that think abusing the trick stick when in loads of space makes them so cool and awesome.

I don't like it when people do that either. Its like, I've been hammering them but they will score, then they will pass it back to the goalkeeper and start doing kick ups >_<

Archived