Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
city4lyf

Fifa 12 Ultimate Team

Right - which pack of cards is best to buy. Normal gold or the more expensive gold? Is there much difference?

In the premium gold, 7.5k, you get three "expensive" cards and in the 5k gold pack you only get one.

You always get two or three or four contratcs in each pack though, depending on your luck!

I thought mine was good being at 45 - 1 - 8

Got a long way to catch you haha!

Uhm... correct me if I'm being really stupid here, but surely that means you're doing better than he is? He's lost basically twice as many as you have and hasn't won twice as many games. By ratio, you're performing better, surely? He's just seen less sunlight this last week is all. :thumbup:

Parkin's a beast for me up front. Banging in goals left, right and centre. The guy's got an absolute hammer of a shot.cool.gif

Still don't understand why I can have more issues defending than the AI - for some strange reason, the defenders almost always catch up with me (even if I've got a faster striker).

That starts as early as Semi-Pro.

Uhm... correct me if I'm being really stupid here, but surely that means you're doing better than he is? He's lost basically twice as many as you have and hasn't won twice as many games. By ratio, you're performing better, surely? He's just seen less sunlight this last week is all. :thumbup:

Me and my twin share accounts <_<

My Argie team is coming on nicely now. More or less sold everyone and started again. This time I bought players from Serie A who all like to play my formation. Zabaleta at RB is the only blip in chemistry.

Had to sell Lisandro Lopez though as he didn't fit in. Underpriced him ridiculously at 1k. Sold in 32 seconds.

Andjular/Carrizo

Zabaleta - Burdisso - Heinze - Garcia/Bessone

Gago

Santana/Alvarez - Moralez

Palacio

Milito - Denis/Crespo

My teams:

4-2-2-2

Nuge Beckford

Kingy Johnson

Abe Fernandes

Konchesky Millsy Bamba Pelts