Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
city4lyf

Fifa 12 Ultimate Team

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but when playing in an online tournament and you win the ea server crashes and it counts me as a loss. Anyone experiencing same issues? This is PS3 by the way.

:unsure: Never had anything like that, but I always experience difficulty with the EA servers - always loosing connection. I can hardly play a game sometimes, and I have to play it three times over.

Only been doing this a week or so might be a stupid question but can you buy contracts seperatley or is there a way of extending a contract without having to buy packs?

someone let us know!!

Individual contract extension cards are also sold in Auctions (Trading>Auction Search).

I hate you. I finally got 7,500 together to get a good pack and the best I got was Paul Robinson and all 3 "rare" cards were contracts.

Just wait until EA releases the third-choice packs in Bronze, Silver and Gold.

As seen in FIFA 11 UT, you'll then be able to buy packs with only players in them.

I hate you. I finally got 7,500 together to get a good pack and the best I got was Paul Robinson and all 3 "rare" cards were contracts.

lol Just my luck as well.

I only buy packs now when they are half price (3.7k or something for a goal premium) because on the last two versions of ultimate team, I find myself aving up 7.5k and then blowing it on a pack and getting a very average player that you can buy for like 500 coins!

Thats why I currently have over 50k.

Sell you ball bag!

Thought it'd have sold for more than that!

I got a pack last night, had Wilshere, 4,000 free coins and a free gold pack. Sold Wilshere for 12k, and made 2k off my free pack.

Best pack ever.

Thought it'd have sold for more than that!

I got a pack last night, had Wilshere, 4,000 free coins and a free gold pack. Sold Wilshere for 12k, and made 2k off my free pack.

Best pack ever.

It didn't shift on an hour auction last night. Pinged it on for a 12 hour job that still had 3 hours to go this morning and still nowt.

Valbuena's not selling either.

Hmmmm I've started this, I aint really used to this, seems quite hard to make money.

I seem to have landed on my feet as with my second gold pack I've got Ashley Cole, I am guessing he's probably worth quite a bit. Bit loathed to sell him though.

You on Xbox?

Archived