Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
city4lyf

Fifa 12 Ultimate Team

Made some big profits within the last few days. Yesterday, I had 5k now I have 14k.

Just brought Charlie Adam for 2200 and sold him for 3900. Brought Barton for 1000 and sold him for 1500. Hopefully, my trading is going to improve so I can build a decent team.

My UT is getting better mind.

Recent purchases make my team:

Andjular

Zabaleta - Otamendi - Burdisso - Sarpei

Behrahmi - De Bruyne - Gago (I think) - Jonas

Milito - Zarate

With Bojan, Felix Kroos, Neil Alexander and Edu Dracena among the subs.

Will be targeting Pastore, Insua and Ever Banega tonight to get my first 11 up to scratch.

My UT is getting better mind.

Recent purchases make my team:

Andjular

Zabaleta - Otamendi - Burdisso - Sarpei

Behrahmi - De Bruyne - Gago (I think) - Jonas

Milito - Zarate

With Bojan, Felix Kroos, Neil Alexander and Edu Dracena among the subs.

Will be targeting Pastore, Insua and Ever Banega tonight to get my first 11 up to scratch.

I got Pastore in a pack last night!

I never have enough money for packs. Having to build my team by buying players in the last 15 seconds for 150-300 coins.

Thats is what i do, i think you get them cheaper the later you go on.

I bought the City home top for 1000 coins at about 12.30am and earlier in the evening they were fetching 9000!

I have bought 3 premium gold packs and i dont think i have had a player over 80.

Also what happens when a players contract runs out? Do you keep him but cant play him or do they just Fvck off?

I bought the City home top for 1000 coins at about 12.30am and earlier in the evening they were fetching 9000!

I have bought 3 premium gold packs and i dont think i have had a player over 80.

Also what happens when a players contract runs out? Do you keep him but cant play him or do they just Fvck off?

You need to use contract extension cards (available in packs and in the FUT online store).

And is it just me or does the FUT user surface look worse than last year's? Muted colours and an odd design for the cards.

Very grim if you ask me.

And is it just me or does the FUT user surface look worse than last year's? Muted colours and an odd design for the cards.

Very grim if you ask me.

Probably just you. Never known someone to moan about user surfaces, does it really affect you in any way?

No worries Finners.

I never have enough money for packs. Having to build my team by buying players in the last 15 seconds for 150-300 coins.

Ditto.

This is the first year I've tried this and I've only just twigged about how to increase the chemistry so it's slowly building up.

Think I've opened four gold packs and yet to get anyone particularly good but seem to have a lot of Brazilian defenders so that makes up the base of my team (Fabio and Rafael Da Silva at right and left back has gotta earn me something for chemistry!!!). A front two of Gary Hooper and Carlton Cole is leaving a lot to be desired though! At the moment I'm just plugging away getting coins here and there but then have to blow them all on contracts. Might have to try and do what people above have said above and buy low / sell high to generate some dosh.

lol I made 50k off two packs.

Just saying :whistle:

I got Pastore in a pack last night!

Brought my first pack of the season, and got nothing worth mentioning. Ridiculous, I always say I'll not buy them, then I end up getting addicted.

Yeah. I rekon its all American's who don't know all the players. "Who's Messi, I'll put him on for a buy now price of 600coins" :ph34r:

Archived