Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GTIF

MON in talks

If GTIF is winding us up on here, he's doing the same on Bentley's as well.

Numerous posts about this situation. Starting to look unlikely if the papers are to be believed though. :(

Are you acknowledging what GTIF has said?

No....

What I'm saying is, the club couldn't even get in touch with MON/representatives and up until 3pm today this was still the case.

Things could've obviously moved on very quickly since then mind.

My personal view is that a lot of people are going to end up disappointed on this

No....

What I'm saying is, the club couldn't even get in touch with MON/representatives and up until 3pm today this was still the case.

Things could've obviously moved on very quickly since then mind.

My personal view is that a lot of people are going to end up disappointed on this

Bert, are you saying O'Neill is likely not to be manager on our club?

Bert, are you saying O'Neill is likely not to be manager on our club?

No.

I'm not saying anything of the sort. Everything I know/been informed of on the situation, and my PERSONAL view on the situation.

To me, something just doesn't seem right.

Mcdermott isn't a big name but he get's the best out of player's and is a good motivator which is exactly what we need at the moment. If he stay's at Reading then I fully expect them to make the play off's this season of what isn't that great a squad.

He knows this league and with the squad we have I could see him getting us up automatically. Plus we could sign Kebe in January :ph34r:

No.

I'm not saying anything of the sort. Everything I know/been informed of on the situation, and my PERSONAL view on the situation.

To me, something just doesn't seem right.

What would you say the chance of O'Neill coming are? Or do you know no more than the rest of us?

Mcdermott isn't a big name but he get's the best out of player's and is a good motivator which is exactly what we need at the moment. If he stay's at Reading then I fully expect them to make the play off's this season of what isn't that great a squad.

He knows this league and with the squad we have I could see him getting us up automatically. Plus we could sign Kebe in January :ph34r:

as you know I wasnt a Sven man miself...but to get rid of Sven to replace him with Brian McDermott!!!

Behave yerself....!

Bring it to an end. Close this thread.

He won't come.

This... the pains too much to carry -on

I'd be underwhelmed tbh, I don't think Reading will finish in the play-offs this season with him.

What would you say the chance of O'Neill coming are? Or do you know no more than the rest of us?

Everything I know I've said in my post before the last post that I made, which was a broken down post of the post I posted before this post that I'm posting now.

Fuck it, I might become a postman.

Archived