Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marmite

Block L1

Some people may slag it off but I've been there for a few seasons having been on both sides of the kop searching for any kind of atmosphere. It's louder in L1, you can stand and the view from the side is so much better than squinting to see what's happening up the other end.

Sure there are some idiots but there are idiots in the kop too (granted, a different kind of idiot). Considering both are the same price, for me, it's a no brainer. Can't see myself anywhere else until I'm old when I'll prob move closer to the middle of the East Stand!

Decent view, good atmosphere.

Some great people in there but some right tossers as well. Nothing worse than a 15-16 year old with a huge mouth whose doesnt have anything interesting or intelligent to say.

It's a better block than a lot in this league to be fair, sing some crap but some decent stuff too, and it'll only get bigger, the standing at the back of the east stand seems to stretch almost further than the half-way line.

Anyone sit in L1 or has done in the past ?

I know everyone stands but is the view alright and is the atmosphere better than the Kop

The view is much better than the Kop, And yes, the atmosphere is much better.

K Block is just as good as L block to be fair, though not the price wise!

On a side note, are the fosse boys still running?

There's still about 5 of us at the back, to many work saturdays this year or have gone to uni...

I'm sure Lazio have the same problem.

I'm sure Lazio have the same problem.

Yep, of course groups at clubs such as Lazio are very well established and are in a country with a completely different attitude in fans than over here.

We meanwhile only started last season and are struggling to get more numbers in than from those at the beginning because of the general fan attitude in this country and due to a few altercations with Barclay last season putting people off.

Some people may slag it off but I've been there for a few seasons having been on both sides of the kop searching for any kind of atmosphere. It's louder in L1, you can stand and the view from the side is so much better than squinting to see what's happening up the other end.

Sure there are some idiots but there are idiots in the kop too (granted, a different kind of idiot). Considering both are the same price, for me, it's a no brainer. Can't see myself anywhere else until I'm old when I'll prob move closer to the middle of the East Stand!

This.

Those people who moan about the atmosphere and not being able to stand should just come over to L1 K or J, it does seem to be getting bigger.

Beware though as the 1st 15/20 rows sit, even in L1. My ticket is on row J and 1st game of the season i kept being told by some twat behind me to sit so now we make our way to the back every game. Hopefully when i renew there will be seats available further back as its not nice not knowing where we are going to end up every match.

Those people who moan about the atmosphere and not being able to stand should just come over to L1 K or J, it does seem to be getting bigger.

Beware though as the 1st 15/20 rows sit, even in L1. My ticket is on row J and 1st game of the season i kept being told by some twat behind me to sit so now we make our way to the back every game. Hopefully when i renew there will be seats available further back as its not nice not knowing where we are going to end up every match.

To be fair, my mates do this too. When you don't do the poznan and you're standing at the back, theres about 2 people per seat all the way down L block lol

Yep, of course groups at clubs such as Lazio are very well established and are in a country with a completely different attitude in fans than over here.

We meanwhile only started last season and are struggling to get more numbers in than from those at the beginning because of the general fan attitude in this country and due to a few altercations with Barclay last season putting people off.

Yes, they have an attitude where the football club is the most important thing in life, working saturdays wouldnt even be considered let alone actually taken.

Archived