Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

80s Classics

3 hours ago, Hoopla10 said:

I assume this has already been posted at some point...but if it's worth posting once it's worth a 100...

Love that AC/DC song. I remember my first visit to America a few days after my 21st birthday. Went to LA and drove down to San Diego, I pulled on to the Freeway and that song came on. I was a skinny little kid from a council estate living the dream. 27 years ago but I'll never forget them 3 minutes

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Soup said:

Love that AC/DC song. I remember my first visit to America a few days after my 21st birthday. Went to LA and drove down to San Diego, I pulled on to the Freeway and that song came on. I was a skinny little kid from a council estate living the dream. 27 years ago but I'll never forget them 3 minutes

Hahahaha. Well you out-thought me. I went to New York when I was 19 and didn't realise I wouldn't get served booze. Only dry holiday I've ever had.

By fvck, I saw a lot of the touristy things....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Duquesne Whistle said:

Hahahaha. Well you out-thought me. I went to New York when I was 19 and didn't realise I wouldn't get served booze. Only dry holiday I've ever had.

By fvck, I saw a lot of the touristy things....

Haha that's unlucky, and there's no way you'll blag it over there is there. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Soup said:

Haha that's unlucky, and there's no way you'll blag it over there is there. 

Wasn't happening mate. And believe me, I tried lol My girlfriend was 17, which didn't help.

We still got alcohol, but it isn't quite the same drinking it in the hotel room. On the plus side, I stood at the top of tower b, on the World trade centre. I suppose that's something to say given the events since.

• Like 1

Apparently written straight after watching a delivery man shouting at the TV in a New York shop whilst watching some band and bemoaning his own job. I love that story.

'Look at them yoyo's, that's the way you do it, you get your money on the MTV. That ain't working, that's the way you do it, money for nothing and your chicks for free.'

If posted already, apols.