Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Norwich Away

Who gives two ****s who's the bigger club?

Congratulations Norwich, you have a lot of fans in area where there is only one club and correct me if I'm wrong but I believe your "local" derby is (out of the whole of the UK) the one with where the teams are furthest apart?

Your club is ran by bellends, and this whole ticket saga just goes to prove it.

Like it or not Norwich are a decent club with good fans, tickets are £10 less than their usual premier league games and this is the 5th round of the FA cup and they know we'll sell what they give us regardless.

just hope the trains are not ranmed full of 1 can 16 year olds.

:D You were never 16 then?! How else are the 16 year olds gonna get there? And so what if they want to sneak a couple of drinks in on the way?!

On the ticket issue, I think around £20 would be reasonable. Using what it currently costs to see Norwich in the Prem is not a reasonable yard stick because this isn't a Premier League fixture and we're not a Premier League team at the minute. Hopefully the FA will see sense and give a competition that has struggled with attendances in the last few years a bit of help by affording it the haven of some sensible pricing.

and where does that leave u18's.. oh wait we are considered ADULTS, so we have to pay ADULT prices but can't do what most ADULTS can do. Frustrated by this!

I fvcking despise that, it doesn't apply to me now I'm 18 but in the past when paying adult prices (when I'm not) I've said I'll buy a pint for the sake of it and use my adult ticket as ID.

As for that Norwich fan, there's no point at all in biting to that.

Stop moaning.

They're charging us Norwich fans £25 too and it's nothing to do with you lot and your delusional 'we're massive' opinion but more that WE, Norwich, are massive and therefore we could EASILY sell out the ground by ourselves at that price. To the guy who said we had shit support, maybe you should look at our average attendance when we were in League One compared to yours in recent seasons (especially Leicester in League One), we'd sell out the King Power twice over most Prem games now if we could.

Despite all you lot saying you won't go, no doubt Championship mid-table Leicester will still sell out their away allocation simply because they want to see what a good Premier League team looks like. See you all there :-)

Whether you could or could not easily sell out the ground yourselves is not the issue and you posting on a Leicester board whilst completly missing the point does not help. If you care to read the majority of the posts on this article the main theme is the frustration of not knowing what the allocation is and what the prices are? People have to make arrangements both financially and with family and also for travel and some for overnight accomodation.

The fact that details have not been announced some 7 days after the draw was made does not put your club in a goodlight and certainly does not give Norwich City any indication of embracing what the FA Cup is all about - if the issue is the clubs haggling over the ticket prices then I will stand corrected but as I see it presently Norwich fans coming on here boasting about attendances is only fuelling a general feeling of "unease"

To be fair, Norwich have the prices on their site, I'm sure they're the same for home and away fans? So where the fvck are they on ours? It's embarrassing.

They are refusing to give us the full allocation and it's gone to the FA. The price isn't an issue it's the size of the allocation, they don't wanna give us what were entitled to

Why is everyone getting so stressed, we know its going to be around £25.

At the end of the day Norwich are going to try and benefit there fans as they will want to give us less tickets so there fans can go and we can create less atmosphere. We would do exactly the same so I don't know why everyone is having a go at Norwich saying you hate them.

Surely rules are rules and we are entitled to that amount it should be up to them to secure a barrier to divide the fans If this had been a home tie they would have got there full allocation so we should at their ground .This season seems to be Leicester City v The FA

If they get away with this this will open the gates for every home club to follow suit the FA should make them give us the full allocation end off if we cant which wont happen they can have them back thats what normaly happens Fooking yokels

If they get away with this this will open the gates for every home club to follow suit the FA should make them give us the full allocation end off if we cant which wont happen they can have them back thats what normaly happens Fooking yokels

Norwich fan in peace. Reading this thread with interest & feel the need to comment!

To be fair, the FA already have set a precedent re allocations under 15% - see here http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/16260753

You've got around 3500 tickets, which is 13% of capacity.

Regarding pricing Brighton are paying £24-£30 @ Liverpool, Stoke £32 @ Crawley & Birmingham £30 @ Chelsea so £25 isn't unrealistic. Neither Liverpool or Chelsea have an U21 category either

Ticket arrangements & allocations were agreed & confirmed on Friday - We've been selling since Saturday, your club have your allocation of tickets. Its not NCFC's fault that your club has yet to communicate the allocation, prices (or even date) to your fans

Hope this helps

Norwich fan in peace. Reading this thread with interest & feel the need to comment!

To be fair, the FA already have set a precedent re allocations under 15% - see here http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/16260753

You've got around 3500 tickets, which is 13% of capacity.

Regarding pricing Brighton are paying £24-£30 @ Liverpool, Stoke £32 @ Crawley & Birmingham £30 @ Chelsea so £25 isn't unrealistic. Neither Liverpool or Chelsea have an U21 category either

Ticket arrangements & allocations were agreed & confirmed on Friday - We've been selling since Saturday, your club have your allocation of tickets. Its not NCFC's fault that your club has yet to communicate the allocation, prices (or even date) to your fans

Hope this helps

Helps a lots Thanks Now come on LESTA get these tickets up for sale

Archived