Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Norwich Away

So are we accepting your not giving us the full 15? is there any reason for this?

You've certainly accepted it as it was all agreed last week. Safety/Segregation I would assume is the main reason behind it.

The FA set the precedent with Man Utd which has been there for years, then reinforced it with Man Citys game the other week . There may well be more instances of it as well

Norwich fan in peace. Reading this thread with interest & feel the need to comment!

To be fair, the FA already have set a precedent re allocations under 15% - see here http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/16260753

You've got around 3500 tickets, which is 13% of capacity.

Regarding pricing Brighton are paying £24-£30 @ Liverpool, Stoke £32 @ Crawley & Birmingham £30 @ Chelsea so £25 isn't unrealistic. Neither Liverpool or Chelsea have an U21 category either

Ticket arrangements & allocations were agreed & confirmed on Friday - We've been selling since Saturday, your club have your allocation of tickets. Its not NCFC's fault that your club has yet to communicate the allocation, prices (or even date) to your fans

Hope this helps

The FA rejected Man Utd request due to safety reason as did Sunderland when Boro wanted 8k.

Difference is you don't want us to have the full 15% because it might upset ST holders who have to move seats!

Nothing to do with safety.

You've certainly accepted it as it was all agreed last week. Safety/Segregation I would assume is the main reason behind it.

The FA set the precedent with Man Utd which has been there for years, then reinforced it with Man Citys game the other week . There may well be more instances of it as well

Yeah i can sort of understand the issue with having 11,000 man city fans at Old Trafford, what with it being a derby match and all, same at Man city, and the same with Sunderland/Boro. Norwich v Leicester however is completely different, neither on the same scale or of the same importance/intensity as any of your examples. No reason whatsoever why we shouldn't be given the whole 15%.

Phoned ticket office today, they said were waiting confirmation from Norwich!

Just been in the ticket office thinking it would be priority 1 today, they said it's P1 tomorrow but nothing as always on the OS.

In about 3-4 weeks time they'll be begging us to renew season tickets at early bird prices, want our money then won't you?

Which part of 15% don't Norwich understand? 'Loads' of tickets is not enough. Rules are rules, and we should be given what we're entitled to. Didn't exactly fill their ground with £15 tickets vs Burnley did they...

If this goes to a replay I hope we refuse to give them the full 15% out of principal, not that they'd sell them all anyway.

The 3500 I've mentioned above is a guess based on the blocks of the Jarrold Stand you've been allocated. I've worked that on 1000 seats in each block & you have 3.5 blocks

I'm not saying its right that you get 13% when the rules state you can claim 15%, but whatever the final allocation is would have had to have been agreed by both the FA & Leicester City. And if it does go to a replay then you'd be perfectly within your rights to only give us the same percentage as far as I'm concerned

Stop moaning.

They're charging us Norwich fans £25 too and it's nothing to do with you lot and your delusional 'we're massive' opinion but more that WE, Norwich, are massive and therefore we could EASILY sell out the ground by ourselves at that price. To the guy who said we had shit support, maybe you should look at our average attendance when we were in League One compared to yours in recent seasons (especially Leicester in League One), we'd sell out the King Power twice over most Prem games now if we could.

Despite all you lot saying you won't go, no doubt Championship mid-table Leicester will still sell out their away allocation simply because they want to see what a good Premier League team looks like. See you all there :-)

You took 3000 to Old Trafford this season! lol And Really???? :o You'd sell out King Power twice? lol lol lol lol ****ing deluded inbreds.

Norwich fan in peace. Reading this thread with interest & feel the need to comment!

To be fair, the FA already have set a precedent re allocations under 15% - see here http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/16260753

You've got around 3500 tickets, which is 13% of capacity.

Regarding pricing Brighton are paying £24-£30 @ Liverpool, Stoke £32 @ Crawley & Birmingham £30 @ Chelsea so £25 isn't unrealistic. Neither Liverpool or Chelsea have an U21 category either

Ticket arrangements & allocations were agreed & confirmed on Friday - We've been selling since Saturday, your club have your allocation of tickets. Its not NCFC's fault that your club has yet to communicate the allocation, prices (or even date) to your fans

Hope this helps

:| :| :| :| :|

They are fvcking vile little shits they are. That is disgusting.

I don't understand the logic of fellow Canary fans logging on here to be all big time, but then every club has it's share of numpties I suppose!!

With regards to ticket discussions, from what I have heard the delay has been over finalising allocations.

Norwich's policy over the last ten years or so that we have sold out the ground has been to offer clubs their full entitlement, both for league and cup games. The proviso being that any unsold tickets by the away club are paid for in full. This has obviously meant that we haven't lost out financially, given that any unsold away seats could have been sold to home fans.

Leicester have queried this policy with the FA and been told it is all within the rules (and is indeed standard practice at clubs where tickets are in high demand) however this query led to a delay in Leicester agreeing to what size allocation they were requesting.

The prices have been set at category D and ate reasonably priced given that away fans in the league pay up to £45 for the same seats. Yes the Burnley and MK Dons games were cheaper however neither of these ties were judged to be attractive fixtures so an incentive was required.

I understand the frustrations of the delay, however everything was agreed at the end of last week and I'm not sure why your ticket office has delayed the selling process so long. One thing I would say regarding concession tickets, these are only available in the end two blocks, the centre seat blocks of the Jarrold Stand carry a premium location and as such aren't available at concession prices. It is exactly the same at the other end of the stand for home fans.

Hopefully as many of you will travel as possible, the trend of the plastic premier league fans continues, and with the exception of Spurs the away fans have been disappointing in terms of atmosphere this year!

OTBC

I don't understand the logic of fellow Canary fans logging on here to be all big time, but then every club has it's share of numpties I suppose!!

With regards to ticket discussions, from what I have heard the delay has been over finalising allocations.

Norwich's policy over the last ten years or so that we have sold out the ground has been to offer clubs their full entitlement, both for league and cup games. The proviso being that any unsold tickets by the away club are paid for in full. This has obviously meant that we haven't lost out financially, given that any unsold away seats could have been sold to home fans.

Leicester have queried this policy with the FA and been told it is all within the rules (and is indeed standard practice at clubs where tickets are in high demand) however this query led to a delay in Leicester agreeing to what size allocation they were requesting.

The prices have been set at category D and ate reasonably priced given that away fans in the league pay up to £45 for the same seats. Yes the Burnley and MK Dons games were cheaper however neither of these ties were judged to be attractive fixtures so an incentive was required.

I understand the frustrations of the delay, however everything was agreed at the end of last week and I'm not sure why your ticket office has delayed the selling process so long. One thing I would say regarding concession tickets, these are only available in the end two blocks, the centre seat blocks of the Jarrold Stand carry a premium location and as such aren't available at concession prices. It is exactly the same at the other end of the stand for home fans.

Hopefully as many of you will travel as possible, the trend of the plastic premier league fans continues, and with the exception of Spurs the away fans have been disappointing in terms of atmosphere this year!

OTBC

Thanks for the info :thumbup:

Archived