Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Norwich Away

What's that got to do with it? A club with a much smaller ground gave us almost as many tickets, even when they didn't have to. Just stating how pathetic this allocation is.

Because this is the FA Cup....

Scunthorpe give us that many tickets because they know full well they wouldn't be selling them, as well as that end if the ground specifically being designed for away supporters.

Scunthorpe only gave us 300 extra than they officially had to.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows how pathetic the Norwich situation is.

can anyone clarify something for me please? my mate got his and a few others TODAY, is this because he has a box? I just [presumed box 'owners' were priority 1??

Priority goes on how many away games you attended the previous season... I would find it pretty disgusting if 'owning' a box allowed you to get the pick of away ticket/games on that reason alone before they go on sale to regular STH

Priority goes on how many away games you attended the previous season... I would find it pretty disgusting if 'owning' a box allowed you to get the pick of away ticket/games on that reason alone before they go on sale to regular STH

I know how the system works, but I still think it is the case, I know he's entitled to 10 tickets per game

A rule is a rule, we obviously have good followers, we have took 8,000 away once already in this competition (And I dare say we could have took atleast another 2,000), regardless of how good Norwich's home support is a rule is a rule and if we need that rule applying due to our good support it should be honoured, fair enough if we were Cov for example they wouldn't use their full 15% therefore they wouldn't need to give it them but the simple fact is we would for a fact need and use the full 15% and probably more but the minimum requirement is 15% and they haven't gave it us.

At the end of they day if they are saying they can't give it us due to a health and safety issue they shouldn't be allowed in the competition due to not being able to comply with the rules.

there were 10 of us planning to go... now we are thinking about trying to get tickets in the Norwich end... Why don't a few hundred of us try and get tickets as close to each other as possible in an Norwich seating stand somewhere... stand tall and blue singing all the way through :D

rate that idea, would never work though but if it did it would make the Norwich board look like mugs!

I dont know what season ticket numbers have to do with our allocation even if they have 23,000 sth that dosnt mean they will all buy a ticket for this match ? Maybe the FA should have another look at their ground if its not safe to hold our 15% maybe there capacity should be lowered ?

If it goes to a reply, knowing our club, they'll get the full whack :rolleyes:

Yeah because we play by the rules.

....Or more like get the rules forced upon us and if we don't go by the rules the F.A will throw us out the competition - Like should be the case for Norwich.

I agree with whoever questioned the fact that these are actual competition rules, aren't they? If you cannot abide by competition rules, you're out the competition?

Obviously that's a daft thing to say, but if the FA are going to just let people bend the rules, what's the point in them?

there were 10 of us planning to go... now we are thinking about trying to get tickets in the Norwich end... Why don't a few hundred of us try and get tickets as close to each other as possible in an Norwich seating stand somewhere... stand tall and blue singing all the way through :D

Don't bother mate. We have a capacity of 28,000. There are 22,000 season ticket holders, most of whom will take their own seats and will get first choice. Then there are the 2400 (pitiful total I admit) LCFC fans, with the remaining few going to NCFC super members and regular fans with stubs. Even casual NCFC fans wont have a chance, let alone anyone trying to get a ticket who the club dont have on their database.

Don't bother mate. We have a capacity of 28,000. There are 22,000 season ticket holders, most of whom will take their own seats and will get first choice. Then there are the 2400 (pitiful total I admit) LCFC fans, with the remaining few going to NCFC super members and regular fans with stubs. Even casual NCFC fans wont have a chance, let alone anyone trying to get a ticket who the club dont have on their database.

yes 22 000 season ticket holders but will they all turn up ?

yes 22 000 season ticket holders but will they all turn up ?

Most will, but irrespective of this, there's a real buzz in Norwich about this game and a potential FA Cup run, so demand will be huge and it will easily be a sell-out. Don't blame you for being jarred off with less than 15% though, I'd be livid if it was the other way around. Sadly, NCFC can bleat on about Health & Safety and the FA wont have the balls to stand up to them

Archived