Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Norwich Away

rang the ticket office just now, starts tomorrow with p3(my one) going out on weds, not been allocated full 15 % so only gettin 2800 which according to the lady will probably sell out on friday! I BEST get my ticket or ill be fuming! also derby goes on sale next week with a 3000 allocation or something like that :)

rang the ticket office just now, starts tomorrow with p3(my one) going out on weds, not been allocated full 15 % so only gettin 2800 which according to the lady will probably sell out on friday! I BEST get my ticket or ill be fuming! also derby goes on sale next week with a 3000 allocation or something like that :)

Surely they have to have a priority 1/2 day?

why does it scupper your plans? and i agree its awful :(

Its my birthday weekend so planned on getting a load of us going! But can only get 2 on priority 1. I'm not even sure who to be annoyed at, is it Norwich not allowing us the full 15%, or is it Leicester choosing not to take it in case they don't sell out when they've already paid up front!

Our allocation is 4,000.

My Norwich supporting mate just text me this.

'' A larger than normal section of the jarrold stand will also be the away allocation as 15% which is (4,000). Of capcity total must be made for the fa cup''

2800, what a ****ing joke, ****ing shit 6 fingered norwich *****

Read back, its us not willing to accept liability for any unsold tickets.

The club have taken an allocation they think we'll sell!

From OS

Saturday 18th February 2012

Kick Off 3.00pm

Ticket prices: Adults £25.00, Seniors (65+) £15.00, Under 16's £10.00, Under 12's £5.00.

Wed 8 Feb - Priority 1 STH

Thur 9 Feb- Priority 2 STH

Fri 10 Feb - Priority 3 STH

Fox Travel Coaches will depart from King Power Stadium at 9.00am.

Prices are as follows:

Season Ticket Holders

Over 18 STH £19.00

Under 18 STH £17.00

Non Season Ticket Holders

Over 18 £22.00

Under 18 £20.00

No mention of allocation though

Archived