Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Norwich Away

2,800 lol

Everything about this fixture's just being utterly ruined, firstly a shit draw, secondly upping the price for us and now cutting our allocation.

They can fvcking do one, I'm not going and I doubt I'll go to the replay if there is one.

'' A larger than normal section of the jarrold stand will also be the away allocation as 15% which is (4,000). Of capcity total must be made for the fa cup''

From my Norwich supporting mate.

Where is he getting that from though? Can't see anything on their OS

I can't believe for one minute that it's our club demanding a lower allocation so we don't lose money, they know the numbers we take away especially in this competition, last time we were this far 4,500 went to Charlton and Reading followed by 7,500 to Blackburn next round for a game on BBC at lunchtime added to the fact well over 10,000 could have made the trip to Forest.

Besides, say we took 3,500 allocation and only sold 3k (not that it would happen) but £25 a ticket x 500 unsold = £12,500, you really think with the money floating round our club at the moment, that would be an issue? Bollocks.

2,800 is a painful amount and I'm certain it's come from their end.

And it's not as if this is some small supported club taking extra thousands to a one-off game, we've shown on several occasions over the past few years we take good amounts to run-of-the-mill games, let alone big cup matches.

I can't believe for one minute that it's our club demanding a lower allocation so we don't lose money, they know the numbers we take away especially in this competition, last time we were this far 4,500 went to Charlton and Reading followed by 7,500 to Blackburn next round for a game on BBC at lunchtime added to the fact well over 10,000 could have made the trip to Forest.

Besides, say we took 3,500 allocation and only sold 3k (not that it would happen) but £25 a ticket x 500 unsold = £12,500, you really think with the money floating round our club at the moment, that would be an issue? Bollocks.

2,800 is a painful amount and I'm certain it's come from their end.

leicester get half the money regardless so if they just sell the 2800 and let norwich sell out there allocation (without disrupting there own fans as no one has to move and less work for our staff but same money) then both clubs are happy. its just our fans that lose out..

Mine have too.

This has been one big cock up from start to finish really.

Yeah i spent ages looking at this thinking i was going mental. Glad im not the only one who spotted this.

Being from Norfolk, this makes me hate Norwich even more than i already do. I think everyoone has failed here like.

Norwich City advised us of their admission prices on Friday evening but, disappointingly, we received notification on Saturday that only 2,400 away tickets will be allocated. Upon further consultation with the Football Association, it has been confirmed that, despite the exemplary record of Leicester City's travelling support in recent seasons, the decision was taken on the grounds of crowd safety by Norwich City's Safety Advisory Group.

What?? They HAVE to give us 15% don't they? It's the rules of the competition. Have I missed something here?

Absolute Bullshit... we should be allowed the full 15% allocation but apparently because of crowd saftey we get just 2400 tickets!!!

Whether the tickets are sold to Leicester or Norwich Fans they are going to have the same amount of fans to deal with? I just don't get it? Am I missing something here?

I had heard it had something to do with their STH not wanting to give up their seats for the game... now if thats true that is a disgrace... For Swindon I had to give up my seat due to them requesting the full allocation, there should be now excuses.. we're made aware at the start of the season that certain areas could be available for cup games for away suppoters.... I dont know what else to say aprt from this being a JOKE!!!

Crowd Safety? Whats the issue? If we will be too close to the home fans / segregation issues then let less ****ing home fans in to the stadium. That's the rule. We allowed 5k Villa fans into our ground a few years ago. We took 4-5K to Reading and Charlton a few years ago.

What really pisses me off is that our club will probably give them double the allocation we have. Why should our day be ruined? It's ****ing bollocks.

Is that a full allocation or an initial?

What good it will do me i might e mail the club,im desperate for this one,so am already prepared to pay £30 for a spare.

Perhaps we should e mail en mass.cant believe it.

Look on the bright side Cambridge, at least you wont have to be near me and Tom this time, unlike Forest! We wont be making the pilgrimmage this time around, saving our cash for the Wembley Final ;)

Is that a full allocation or an initial?

What good it will do me i might e mail the club,im desperate for this one,so am already prepared to pay £30 for a spare.

Perhaps we should e mail en mass.cant believe it.

I'd be up for that though first I want to get further clarification on what 'crowd safety' issues are holding this back. Every other club has to go by the rules, why shouldn't they?

If it really is as much of a joke as it looks then we certainly should be E-Mailing in to get some proper answers.

Look on the bright side Cambridge, at least you wont have to be near me and Tom this time, unlike Forest! We wont be making the pilgrimmage this time around, saving our cash for the Wembley Final ;)

if you were after one i would make sure i got one near you again just to prove i was a stalker!

Archived