Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Norwich Away

Our allocation is 4,000.

My Norwich supporting mate just text me this.

'' A larger than normal section of the jarrold stand will also be the away allocation as 15% which is (4,000). Of capcity total must be made for the fa cup''

No it's not.

I really do hope we get a draw at Carrow Road and give them **** all allocation for the replay at the KP !! I know I will certainly be putting in a compliant if LCFC try and get me to give up my seat in K1 if Norwich request the full allocation

Anyone know how many tickets Premiership teams usually get at Carrow Road? Will be interesting to see how our allocation compares to that.

Man Utd nest away game at Norwich............

http://www.manutd.co...rwich-Away.aspx

The Club has received an allocation of 2,374 tickets which are priced £45 for Adults, £35 for Over 65s and £25 for Under 16s.

Anyone know how many tickets Premiership teams usually get at Carrow Road? Will be interesting to see how our allocation compares to that.

Away fans are housed on one side of the new South Stand, on one side of the ground. As you would expect from a new stand the facilities and view of the playing action are good. The normal allocation in this area is 2,500 fans although this can be increased further for cup games.

From the Football Ground Guide

From the Norwich site

Away supporters

The Club recognises that it is appropriate for away supporters to be able to attend any match at Carrow Road and will use its best endeavours to prevent a complete restriction being imposed upon visiting supporters.

The Club will allocate tickets for matches at Carrow Road in accordance with published ticketing regulations for the applicable competition unless it receives contrary instructions or advice from the Police or Norfolk County Council Safety Advisory Group.

Away supporters will pay the same prices as casual home supporters occupying equivalent seats in that stand.

So we need to get a full explanation from the Safery Advisory Group about this.

Norwich fan here watching with interest.!

Our chief executive is David McNally and he's a bit of a nasty bastard! This has got his name all over it.

Incidently we requested and got a 15% allocation at West Brom in the last round.

You can contact him on Twitter

@davidmcnally62

or email

Nice one Pal.... !! tweeting and emailing NOW!! :)

there were 10 of us planning to go... now we are thinking about trying to get tickets in the Norwich end... Why don't a few hundred of us try and get tickets as close to each other as possible in an Norwich seating stand somewhere... stand tall and blue singing all the way through :D

there were 10 of us planning to go... now we are thinking about trying to get tickets in the Norwich end... Why don't a few hundred of us try and get tickets as close to each other as possible in an Norwich seating stand somewhere... stand tall and blue singing all the way through :D

No chance.

Got something like 23k season ticket holders

Archived