Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Peterborough away

read west ham took 5k last night.

Be interesting to see what the actual figure was.

Always tend to over egg their away support. Remember alot of them saying they had 5k at Leeds, it turned out they took just short of 3k.

it frustrates me a little that some fans only go to away games and some homes games for that matter depending on how we are currently doing... I understand that poor results and performances can frustrate us but regardless of this we should still get behind our team... Every team has their ups and downs and we should support them through them... Just my opinion that those that choose to go or not go depending on how we are doing in the league or recent results are just laughable!! There are fans out there that can't go to games due to work/financial reasons that would love to be in the position of those moaners that pick and choose depending on there mood....

LOYAL SUPPORTERS!!!

Ordered my terrace ticket on Saturday and it still hasn't arrived! :angry:

I ordered mine pretty early on Saturday and it arrived today :/ Me and a mate in the terrace, pretty pumped for this as it's my first game in a month or so because of work. May be a bit hungover for it though :(

What away pubs are there near the train station/on the way to the ground?

it frustrates me a little that some fans only go to away games and some homes games for that matter depending on how we are currently doing... I understand that poor results and performances can frustrate us but regardless of this we should still get behind our team... Every team has their ups and downs and we should support them through them... Just my opinion that those that choose to go or not go depending on how we are doing in the league or recent results are just laughable!! There are fans out there that can't go to games due to work/financial reasons that would love to be in the position of those moaners that pick and choose depending on there mood....

LOYAL SUPPORTERS!!!

Solid. Only things that should matter on an awayday are how obscure the Polish lager you drink on the train is, how loud our fans are, and how tasty the post match ruby is.

Solid. Only things that should matter on an awayday are how obscure the Polish lager you drink on the train is, how loud our fans are, and how tasty the post match ruby is.

Am I weird to care much more about the team performance and result? :P

I ordered mine pretty early on Saturday and it arrived today :/ Me and a mate in the terrace, pretty pumped for this as it's my first game in a month or so because of work. May be a bit hungover for it though :(

What away pubs are there near the train station/on the way to the ground?

There's not actually that many pubs near the ground and I imagine they'll be packed with home support anyway.

I'm probably going to have a couple in the Wetherspoon's in the town centre (if I can find it again), about 10/15 mins from the ground, unless anybody has any better ideas.

I don't think my tickets arrived either, certainly I've heard nowt from my parents as to an envelope from City. May have to pop in the TO tomorrow when I get back if it still hasn't arrived.

Happened to me when Leicester played away at Derby in Feb 2011, I at to ring up the club and they said they'd have to be reprinted and collected at Derby. If I was you mate I'd call them tonight, it's going to be a bit tight if they don't arrive tomorrow.

Archived