Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Peterborough away

i was skiing last week and was concerned i might miss out so gave my mate my ref number(boro fan) and told him to get me a ticket online.

Now ive got a seat in the Leicester end but want to stand on the terrace.im a little concerned not living near Leicester and my mate paying on his card about returning for a terrace.Has anyone had this sort of situation before and how i can get around this or if we dont sell out, should i just try getting on the terrace with a seating ticket ,it was more money and wont cause a H&S issue,at least im in the right end.

i was skiing last week and was concerned i might miss out so gave my mate my ref number(boro fan) and told him to get me a ticket online.

Now ive got a seat in the Leicester end but want to stand on the terrace.im a little concerned not living near Leicester and my mate paying on his card about returning for a terrace.Has anyone had this sort of situation before and how i can get around this or if we dont sell out, should i just try getting on the terrace with a seating ticket ,it was more money and wont cause a H&S issue,at least im in the right end.

Just get the ticket swapped at our OS, will be fine.

You might have no problem getting in the standing area though, not sure.

We could always try something different and those of us in the tearracing can always sitdown and those in the seating stand up.

Erm, yep. Or, each of us could buy an XXXL coat and hat and have someone on our shoulders, hence doubling our attendance?

Is that for sure? I thought the full allocation had already been sent.

Could someone just ask when they next go please! ;)

is that terrace or sitting?

Terrace, Tomorrow. And for certain we haven't sold out, poor show first time this season however I can see us sell close to the lot if we beat Forest.

Such a shame it could be the last game we have on a terrace for a while.

What Maybes said.

If you want to stand, get your skates on and get a terrace ticket because the seating area will be exactly that.

For people asking about standing in the seating area...it is very unlikely given that we have the terrace option.

The Fox Travel grannie brigade will be in there.

Oh for **** sake!

I don't want to be stuck with the boring old farts!

Archived