Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2012/2013 Season Ticket Information

Not pleased!

Will renew but really pissed off that they've changed the age discounted tickets from 60 to 65.

That's another 5 years I have to pay more.

Still could be worse at least I can retire at 65 unlike most people on here.

My son is currently 15 and wants to get a season ticket next year with a couple of his mates. Is it possible for them to go and buy one them selves or do they need a adult to buy one for them. Also they want to go a couple of away games. Do they need an adult to go with them on Fox travel or can they go them selves? Thanks and a reply would be much appreciated.

My son is currently 15 and wants to get a season ticket next year with a couple of his mates. Is it possible for them to go and buy one them selves or do they need a adult to buy one for them. Also they want to go a couple of away games. Do they need an adult to go with them on Fox travel or can they go them selves? Thanks and a reply would be much appreciated.

In terms of buying them, providing they have a way to pay for it I don't see any reason why they can't.

And for the away games, they will be able to go on Fox Travel... will just have to give their names and parents contact number on the coach as they're under 16.

Not sure about season tickets, but they don't need adults for foxest travel mate they can go by themselves!

Not pleased!

Will renew but really pissed off that they've changed the age discounted tickets from 60 to 65.

That's another 5 years I have to pay more.

Still could be worse at least I can retire at 65 unlike most people on here.

If you renew before June 9th you will get the concession price, applies to everyone between 60-64 who is renewing.

Am I going crazy or is there no way of choosing one of the new "shirt included" packages on the website. Also I've tried to just renew my ST, got as far as the checkout and the page where it asks for card details, and there doesn't seem to be any option to spread it over X months or whatever???

Is this a phone/fanstore only affair?

Am I going crazy or is there no way of choosing one of the new "shirt included" packages on the website. Also I've tried to just renew my ST, got as far as the checkout and the page where it asks for card details, and there doesn't seem to be any option to spread it over X months or whatever???

Is this a phone/fanstore only affair?

I gave up online and went into the fanstore - wanted to move my seats but just got stuck in an infinite loop of madness as the same error messages repeated themselves over and over

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone know what the atmospheres like in j3 just went to order in l1 or k1 but there was only single seats left and im not sure whether to wait until general sale and hope people havent renewed in there or just go with high up in j3?

Few points.

It's an 8% rise, works out a very small amount per match.

You are plucking a figure of £600 for future tickets out of thin air, how do you know season tickets will go up to that much in the future?

IF we do get to the Premier League the club would have every right to bring in a pricing structure that is more appropriate to a club in the top flight.

You can be sure with all the fair weather fans coming out of the woodwork there will be no shortage of Season Ticket applications if we did get promoted, and I would advocate the club giving existing loyal season ticket holders from the promotion season a discount for showing some faith rather than spitting their dummy out and moaning.

Lastly, if an 8% rise is enough to make you not renew a season ticket then you were obviously not that arsed anyway.

The only people with an axe to grind here in my opinion are students. Whilst I agree with others that theirs in a life choice I believe the club should offer an increased discount to those who can provide adequate paperwork to show beyond doubt that they are in full time further education.

Not many people get 8% pay rises every year, if you do then you should count yourself lucky. 8% is an average price rise as has been mentioned before, but that continues to get overlooked. No price rise in the Family Stand means well over 8% price rises in the rest of the stands.

It's not about moaning for the sake of it. We are in a recession where everyone is getting squeezed by the increase in energy costs, food, petrol, living expenses - football isn't the be all and end all in life. Yet the price rises are a slap in the face to all the loyal fans who have had to endure such a poor season.

I've lost my passion for Leicester City because of the way the club is run - handing out £thousands/millions to players and managers and then charging the fans inflation busting price rises is not the right way to run a club in my opinion. Especially when we have sweet FA to show for it in performances and results.

As for the bit in bold, I think that's wishful thinking! The club won't reward loyal ST holders with any discount if we get promoted!

Archived