Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2012/2013 Season Ticket Information

Merc

Leicester City season-ticket prices are set to rise by an average of eight per cent, the club has announced today.

However, the club said the new season-ticket pricing "still represents the best possible value for City fans".

Prices for some areas of the ground will go up for next season, the club said in a statement to coincide with tonight's final home game of the season, against West Ham (7.45).

City have frozen prices for the Marks Electrical Family Stand and continued free season tickets for under-eights in the family stand.

They also imposed a 10 per cent discount on multiple season tickets purchased together by the same family and have abolished interest charges and administration fees on direct debut schemes. These allow supporters to be able to spread the cost over 11 months.

The Early Bird scheme has also been extended until Saturday, June 9.

City say supporters can save up to £274 with a season ticket compared with buying tickets per game.

The season-ticket prices range from free to £60 for under-eights, between £55 and £95 for under-12s, £130-£150 for under-18s, £250-£430 for under-22s, £260-£430 for seniors and between £350 and £650 for adults, for renewals made before 5pm on June 9.

City say the cheapest priced tickets present the equivalent of £2.15 per game for under-12s, £5.09 per game for under-18s, £9.78 per game for under-22s, £10.17 for seniors and £13.70 for adults.

Season tickets for the Kop start from £390 for renewals to £430 for new applicants – the equivalent of about £17 per game and £19 per game respectively.

The price structure has been drawn up after a consultation with supporters and supporters groups which began in November.

Chief executive Susan Whelan said: "We have taken every step possible to ensure our 2012-13 season-tickets campaign presents fairness to our most loyal supporters, while reflecting our ambition for the club.

"While some supporters will experience an increase, we have made every effort to protect particular areas from rising costs, including the price freeze in the family stand and the availability of the family discount in only a minor increase in the Kop."

She added: "By removing all administration fees from our interest-free direct debit scheme, we hope that we have created a more affordable option for supporters.

"This was an initiative taken in direct response to fans' requests during our consultation with supporters."

City vice-chairman Top Raksriaksorn said that the owners, who have invested significantly in the club, were still fully committed to getting City into the Premier League.

"Leicester City supporters are the embodiment of the passion, commitment and enthusiasm that has formed the foundation of our great football club for more than 127 years and continue to be an immense source of pride for everyone associated with it," he said.

"At the core of that support are our loyal season-ticket holders, who continue to provide the kind of backing that will be needed to drive us towards our goal of reaching the Premier League.

"It is an objective we all remain wholly committed to and I am confident that together we can make it part of Leicester City's bright future."

Season tickets go on sale tomorrow, with renewals and new applications received before June 9 qualifying for the Early Bird prices.

http://www.lcfc.com/...2744524,00.html

Leicester City Football Club has launched its 2012/13 Season Ticket campaign, as we continue to reward the passion and loyalty of our supporters with the best possible value ahead of an exciting new season.

The most cost-effective way to pledge your allegiance to the Blue Army, our 2012/13 Season Tickets bring together the very best in competitive pricing, exclusive benefits and the incomparable feeling of being part of an unforgettable matchday experience week in and week out.

Under the expert guidance of Nigel Pearson, the Foxes have made King Power Stadium something of a fortress during the final third of the 2011/12 campaign, delighting home supporters with some dazzling performances which, combined with the outstanding support of the Club's owners Vichai and Aiyawatt Raksriaksorn, has the Foxes faithful looking forward to an exciting future.

And to keep our core supporters at the very heart of the action next season - from Post Horn Gallop to that triumphant walk back down Filbert Way - we're making Season Tickets as affordable and accessible as they have ever been.

Adult renewal prices start from as little as £350, with savings of up to £274 available compared to purchasing match tickets. With 10% family discount available in over 90% of seats in the public areas and a number of Season Ticket Holder benefits included in the overall package, Leicester City continue to maintain Season Tickets as the best-value passport to every league game at King Power Stadium.

PRICES

A price freeze has been maintained for all Season Ticket Holders in the Marks Electrical Family Stand, which includes the continuation of FREE Season Tickets for the Under-8s.

Season Tickets in the Kop start from £390 for renewals next season, with new applicants' prices in the Kop available from £430, the equivalent of less than £19-a-game, reducing to less than £17-a-game if purchased as part of a Family package.

ALL FEES ABOLISHED FOR 2012/13

To make your Season Ticket that much more affordable, the Club have also taken the bold move to abolish ALL interest and administration fees, no matter how you choose to pay. Credit card fees on Season Ticket purchases have been removed and for supporters choosing to spread the cost by Direct Debit, the scheme for 2012/13 will be free of administration fees with 0% Interest.

SPREAD THE COST UNTIL MARCH 2013

Supporters can apply to spread the cost of their Season Ticket until March 2013, making monthly instalments for an Adult Season Ticket available from less than £30-a-month.

BENEFITS

Season Ticket Holders also have access to a host of benefits, including a best price guarantee across the course of the 2012/13 season.

Best Price Guarantee:

Current Season Ticket Holder

New Applicant

(SK1/SK4 Kop Example)

(Just The Ticket Example)

From £390

From £385

Less than £17-a-game

Less than £17-a-game

Save £202 compared to match-by-match

Save £123 compared to match-by-match

8 games free compared with match-by-match

Save £123 compared to match-by-match

OTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE:

- YOUR SEAT guaranteed at every home league game for 2012/13

- EARLY BIRD prices to reward those that renew/apply before 9/6/12

- INTEREST FREE, up to 11-month Direct Debit scheme with no admin fees

- PRICE FREEZE on all Season Tickets in the Marks Electrical Family Stand

- SEAT EXCHANGE - entitling you to switch your seat to another game up to twice in the season

- 10% FAMILY DISCOUNT on multiple Season Tickets purchased by members of the same family

- 10% DISCOUNT on Official Merchandise purchases

- AWAY TICKET PRIORITY - secure your tickets for away games before release to Members and the general public

A NEW WAY OF THINKING

While spreading the cost of your Season Ticket, you can also lighten the initial outlay on a number of other supporter-essentials with one of our four exclusive Season Ticket Holder Packages - Kick-Off, Home Advantage, Hat Trick and Match Winner.

With these packages, you can add items such as your brand new home shirt or a seasonal subscription to City Matchday Magazine to the cost of your Season Ticket and pay everything off via your interest-free monthly direct debit.

The Club has also reaffirmed its commitment to its fans of the future, with a price freeze on all Season Tickets in the Marks Electrical Family Stand, where renewals start from £368 for Adults, £270 for Seniors and £130 for Under-18s. Season Tickets for Under-8s in this section remain FREE.

Leicester City Chief Executive Officer Susan Whelan said: "We have taken every step possible to ensure our 2012/13 Season Ticket campaign represents fairness to our most loyal supporters, while reflecting our ambition as a Football Club.

"While some supporters will experience an increase, we have made every effort to protect particular areas from rising costs, including the price freeze in the Family Stand and the availability of the Family Discount in only a minor increase in the Kop.

"By removing all administration fees from our interest-free direct debit scheme, we hope we have created a more affordable option for supporters. This was an initiative taken in direct response to fans' requests during our consultation with supporters."

Leicester City Vice Chairman Aiyawatt Raksriaksorn said: "Leicester City supporters are the embodiment of the passion, commitment and enthusiasm that has formed the foundation of our great Football Club over 127 years and continue to be an immense source of pride for everyone associated with it.

"At the core of that support are our loyal Season Ticket Holders, who continue to provide the kind of backing that will be needed to drive us towards our goal of reaching the Premier League.

"It is an objective we all remain wholly committed to and I am confident that together we can make it part of Leicester City's bright future."

2012/13 Leicester City Season Tickets will go on sale from Tuesday 24 April, with renewals and new applications received before Saturday 9 June qualifying for the Early Bird Prices.

Buying your 2012/13 Season Ticket is easy:

Online:

Buy your tickets 24-hours-a-day at www.lcfcdirect.com

In person from the City Fanstore:

The City Fanstore at King Power Stadium is open from 9am-5pm Monday-Saturday and 10am-2pm on Sundays.

Call the City Sales Centre:

Call 0844 815 5000 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday and between 9am and 1pm on Saturdays.

Email the City Sales Centre:

Email [email protected] with your ticketing requirements and one of the sales team will call you back.

Have they got rid of student prices? I can't see any mention and I can't download the brochure on my phone for some reason.

For 2012/13 there are specific price categories for Students either in full or part- time education. All supporters can however benefit from the age categorisations stated above.

Am I missing something with those packages? You don't actually save any money!

If you're talking about the ST/Shirt packages I believe the 'offer' is that you can pay for the whole via direct debit without paying interest charges so you can spread the cost.

£430 to watch another pre season full of hope and then to see us as useless as most seasons.

I think after 20 years as ST its time to put and end to the misery.

Bye Bye City...Good Luck!

Think mines gone up by about £30 - £50, not sure, personally I can't justify any rise based on this season that said its better than I expected, Its still in the balance as to whether I renew or not, I've just not felt any excitement and it's felt like a real chore going to games this season, I can see me folding and getting one though...what else am I going to do on a Saturday afternoon and that explains why football is so overpriced they know people like me with that attitude will still go and there's plenty of people like it.

Archived