Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2012/2013 Season Ticket Information

This is why I became a steward, else I wouldn't be able to go to every game. Yeah you get a bit of abuse occasionally but I get paid to watch 90% of games so I can live with that. I'm a steward with Leicester and Blackpool now.

You're a steward?

You willy puller

I'm in the fortunate position of having a P/T job, so paying for my own ST is no problem, however I do know how MK Fox feels as being 16 and having no job is hard. I hate asking my parents for money every time I want something so having this job helps not only me but my parents as well.

Glad you can empathise with me!

Same position as you man. It's shit but we're now u22 so tickets will be over twice as much as last season.

Unless you can lie and get away with it...

Well I do have a baby face which may help. Being ID'd when going to the cinema to see a 15 is a decent indicator of that lol.

Really?!

They should have a series of those videos so more people can relate to them.

They should have another based on someone who actually has to pay for a ticket.

Then they should have one based on one of those people around me. 'Who's gonna score today?' "Not Gallagher, he's ****ing shit". Followed by clips of him moaning about Gallagher for the whole game, then booing at the end.

Then they should have one about Bernie's matchday. He doesn't have a house nor does he brush his teeth so I imagine his would start with him waking up on a street corner, staggering to the pub swigging what's leftover of other people's pints. Then a minute and half of him shouting 'aaaaghhhhhh'. There will be no clips of the match, the video just closes with him fast asleep in the KP toilets.

They should have a series of those videos so more people can relate to them.

They should have another based on someone who actually has to pay for a ticket.

Then they should have one based on one of those people around me. 'Who's gonna score today?' "Not Gallagher, he's ****ing shit". Followed by clips of him moaning about Gallagher for the whole game, then booing at the end.

Then they should have one about Bernie's matchday. He doesn't have a house nor does he brush his teeth so I imagine his would start with him waking up on a street corner, staggering to the pub swigging what's leftover of other people's pints. Then a minute and half of him shouting 'aaaaghhhhhh'. There will be no clips of the match, the video just closes with him fast asleep in the KP toilets.

lol lol lol

These days mine would be something like stumble out of bed with an epic hangover from the night before, start hair of the dog drinking early afternoon, eventually turn up at the ground barely sober enough to be permitted entry, try to start chants in the manner of a drunken loon, and attempt to leave at half-time because I think the match has finished...

Yours might be something similar but including going for a piss every THIRTY ****ING SECONDS!!!

lol

Is that Richie Wellens playing the dad?

lol just what I was thinking

lol lol lol

These days mine would be something like stumble out of bed with an epic hangover from the night before, start hair of the dog drinking early afternoon, eventually turn up at the ground barely sober enough to be permitted entry, try to start chants in the manner of a drunken loon, and attempt to leave at half-time because I think the match has finished...

Yours might be something similar but including going for a piss every THIRTY ****ING SECONDS!!!

lol

lol That is the real life hardcore fan

Had a brief look at Derbys season ticket prices and they are a lot cheaper than ours, not sure what others are like, no wonder they get good crowds.

We don't exactly get poor attendances, we are (well were the last time I looked) within the top 3 supported teams in the league and better than some Premiership teams.

Again i'm not sure about the coming season because i've not compared with other teams but I always thought our prices were quite reasonable compared to other clubs - Atleast in line with other clubs anyway.

Also how true this actually is I don't know but I was always told the the Car Dealers/Garage's around Pride Park gave free tickets away to customers to help boost attendances, like I say how true that is I don't know, I know when I bought my car from a garage by Pride Park the salesman said if I called him before the Derby v Leicester match I could park on there land and go to the game, so could be true I suppose, Being a Thursday night and it being on Sky I didn't bother going to the game besides even if I did go to the game i'd probably have gone on the train so I could have a drink anyway.

Had a brief look at Derbys season ticket prices and they are a lot cheaper than ours, not sure what others are like, no wonder they get good crowds.

Doesn't seem to be too much difference to me. There's only one band cheaper than my price at Leicester.

In the programme it said something about 4 packages, what's the deal about that? lol

Is it abit more money for the package you pick or are you in a certain season ticket package?

All the the packages add a home shirt to the bundle, and then away shirts / programme subscriptions etc.

Ahh so basically with your season ticket you get a free home shirt and scarf? that's what's in package 1

i don't think it's free, the offer is about paying it by interest free debits so you can spread the cost.

Renewed and paid today.

Dont see what all the moaning is about.

The increases are small and with the new way to spread payments out at no extra cost it's easier than ever to get a season ticket.

Renewed and paid today.

Dont see what all the moaning is about.

The increases are small and with the new way to spread payments out at no extra cost it's easier than ever to get a season ticket.

If people are happy to pay the increase then good luck and well done.

The thing is sooner or later after continual increases that £430 you pay now will be £600 and you'll still be saying"Its only another £40 increase"

If you wake up on Saturday mornings saying" wow City v Barnsley...i cant wait" then nice one...you still have the love.

If your okay losing money cos your on nights and have to goto work after watching athrilling 0-0 draw with Burnley on a Tuesday night,well done.

If its not a chore to lose a Sat afternoon watching some blokes kick a ball earning as much in that game as you do in a month or year,Enjoy it.

As you can see ive fallen out of love with football in general.

Ive no passion for wasting time ands money when it can be spent elsewhere

And before anyone questions my loyalty ive had an ST for 20 odd years and i have a LCFC Tattoo on my upper right arm.

LOYAL SUPPORTER!!!

UP the Shitty!!!

Archived