Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2012/2013 Season Ticket Information

I was excited when i ordered my first St about 20 years ago.

the excitement soon ebbs away....

God knows what made me start next season after the season we've just had, i guess it'll just be good not to keep having to buy tickets and just use a season ticket instead...

What block MK?

N1, wanted the cheapest block for my first year, didn't see the point in getting the same view (in the kop) for £15 more! Arons got one there too

God knows what made me start next season after the season we've just had, i guess it'll just be good not to keep having to buy tickets and just use a season ticket instead...

N1, wanted the cheapest block for my first year, didn't see the point in getting the same view (in the kop) for £15 more! Arons got one there too

Hey if you still have the passion there is nothing better than giving it you all and having an ST.

If you think you've lost the passion and when going to games is a chore,then all im saying is,price increase or no price increase perhaps its time for a trial seperation

Hey if you still have the passion there is nothing better than giving it you all and having an ST.

If you think you've lost the passion and when going to games is a chore,then all im saying is,price increase or no price increase perhaps its time for a trial seperation

You sum it up well Raj, I have always done 15+ home games per season and the last 3 years have taken a season ticket, but this season I have endured it rather than be excited by it, its become a ball ache knowing that I put more effort in just getting to the KP than some of the players show during the entire 90 minutes, its still very much a love affair for me, but the passion side of things has gone stale, the price increase is short sighted in a double dip recession and of course they fail to factor in additional costs such as fuel and parking which for many adds to the cost, the crap thats been dished up in 2012 has led me to, as you state, a trial seperation, and if the passion reignites then I will invest in a half season ticket but for now, I need some time away to gather my thoughts!!!

"It is also good to see that the Early Bird discount scheme still exists for those most loyal of supporters and has been extended until June 9, rather than the ridiculous February deadline imposed under the previous regime."

Cliff Ginnetta, chairman of the Official Supporters Club, said the supporters needed to pay their share to match the investment of the owners.

"I am pleased that there is no increase in the family section and also that there are no charges to be incurred if you pay by direct debit," he said. "I am a little surprised that there is an increase of 15 per cent for the dearer-priced seats, although it is only around eight per cent for the rest of the ground.

"I am sure, as always, that the fans will rally around and find the money. Generally, it needs to be a sustainable business and we all have to put our share in as we cannot really expect the owners to keep putting in millions without some back-up from the fans."

Spliff Ginetta, does he get a free ticket?

I've sat in N1 and K1 (been a season ticket holder for two seasons, one season in each block), I enjoyed N1, but if you want to chant and you go for atmosphere then L1/K1/J3 is the place to be. Before I moved there I hated the thought of standing up all game and didn't chant anywhere near as much as I used too. The banter is also good in K and the surrounding blocks, especially when new chants are being created and sung. Sitting in K makes home games feel more like away games, because of the atmosphere and the fact we tend to out sing the opposition at almost every home match.

Wherever you sit though mate, make sure you enjoy it, the feeling of attending football matches and watching Leicester play home and away is amazing, especially when you first start attending the majority of the matches, theres just a brilliant buzz about it, one that I've fortunately still got.

Roll on next season, lets hope its one to remember for the right reasons.

L1/K1 and J3 (at the top) is much better mate. You'll figure this out after your first season in N1 :thumbup:

I asked about the availability in L1/K1 and it was like a couple of seats so i was told to wait until early bird offer is off, but then i don't get a cheaper price? so yeah mate! Hopefully this will be alright for my first season, the 8ish games in attended at home last season i just sat in 'just the ticket' area because it's the only place i can afford!

Just renewed mine and my son's in the family stand . Went for the package where you can add a new shirt to the direct debit scheme . Came to £449 for the both of us , which work out at £8.63 each per game and we both get a free scarf . BARGAIN

Also says on the receipt as my son chose the away shirt that the shirt is black and gold

Is it just me or is the website selling them too cheaply? Just took out a new under 22 and adult season ticket. Paid 270 for under 22 instead of 300 and paid 390 instead of 430 for the adult. hmm saved me 70 quid. Not bad!

Is it just me or is the website selling them too cheaply? Just took out a new under 22 and adult season ticket. Paid 270 for under 22 instead of 300 and paid 390 instead of 430 for the adult. hmm saved me 70 quid. Not bad!

Is it a family cause i think they give a 10 percent discount

could it be the family discount of 10% , cos i got the discount when renewing mine and my sons

Archived