Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2012/2013 Season Ticket Information

Saving £6 a week for a year can't be that hard even for a student surely, it the equivalent of a couple of pints a week.

I'm not saying I agree with removing a student rate, but it was a very cheap option. Even if only half of the current student season tickets holders renew the club we be making roughly the same, so I think they saw it as a risk free area to increase prices.

The reason they haven’t touched the family stand is because of the money families will spend in the shop etc, these guy's aren't stupid business wise.

Interesting the rise came out at 8%

It's almost exactly like the 8% interest that their company is charging the club's parent company in interest

Or to put it another way, the fans are now paying for the previous manager's (mis)spending which saw a top5 club turn into mid-table also-rans

So some don't, some students also live at home. I'm not saying students shouldn't have a discount just that there are others that might easily qualify for similar reasons. Frankly the problem is all tickets are way too expensive if they were a decent price with suitable age bands then students or others wouldn't need to be special cases.

I'm unemployed, I think I should qualify. After all, I'm also taking other peoples taxes with no intention of paying it back. (insert emoticon that means I'm half-joking, but not that ninja-looking one)

So some don't, some students also live at home. I'm not saying students shouldn't have a discount just that there are others that might easily qualify for similar reasons. Frankly the problem is all tickets are way too expensive if they were a decent price with suitable age bands then students or others wouldn't need to be special cases.

Hit the nail on the head there.

And if Platinum fixtures didn't exist we might get over 25K for a few games and they wouldn't need to bother with those shitty one off offers.

Its the way with all ticket prices, we'll never be in line with other places in Europe so we've got to live with it. I'm in favour of Safe standing as it would make it cheaper as well as improve my experience of football. You all laugh at Cov's attendances but this is the reason why its got so low, prices keep going up and they're not going anywhere so won't pay those prices. So you either want to pay the price and keep ourselves half respectable or you can refuse to pay so we become the phrase everybody on here loves 'tinpot'. I guarantee you'd have found the money if we were in the Premier League, sounds like fair weather supporting to me.

Its the way with all ticket prices, we'll never be in line with other places in Europe so we've got to live with it. I'm in favour of Safe standing as it would make it cheaper as well as improve my experience of football. You all laugh at Cov's attendances but this is the reason why its got so low, prices keep going up and they're not going anywhere so won't pay those prices. So you either want to pay the price and keep ourselves half respectable or you can refuse to pay so we become the phrase everybody on here loves 'tinpot'. I guarantee you'd have found the money if we were in the Premier League, sounds like fair weather supporting to me.

If we were in the Premier League:

I wouldn't feel like the club was taking the piss with these prices

Our fans might get behind the team every week instead of when it suits them

Interesting the rise came out at 8%

It's almost exactly like the 8% interest that their company is charging the club's parent company in interest

Or to put it another way, the fans are now paying for the previous manager's (mis)spending which saw a top5 club turn into mid-table also-rans

Glad someone else realised this. I am going to call the price hike 'Sven Tax'

Quick question: I'm 17 now and will be until June 5th. If I buy my ticket now can I get U18's or will I have to get U22's?

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help.

Same position as you man. It's shit but we're now u22 so tickets will be over twice as much as last season.

Unless you can lie and get away with it...

<p>

<br />

Same position as you man. It's shit but we're now u22 so tickets will be over twice as much as last season. <br />

<br />

Unless you can lie and get away with it...<br />

<br />

<br />

</p>

From the brochure: Under 22 prices apply to those who are under 22 before or on September 1st 2012 :/

<p>

<br />

This is why I became a steward, else I wouldn't be able to go to every game. Yeah you get a bit of abuse occasionally but I get paid to watch 90% of games so I can live with that. I'm a steward with Leicester and Blackpool now.<br />

<br />

<br />

</p>

What do you do if both are at home?

<p><br />

<br />

</p>

What do you do if both are at home?

They are both pretty flexible, so I can pick and choose my games really aslong as I don't miss a few on the bounce. I live in Blackpool now so go to most of their home games and come back to Leicester once a month for a game, my pay for the game pays for the travel.

I'm in the fortunate position of having a P/T job, so paying for my own ST is no problem, however I do know how MK Fox feels as being 16 and having no job is hard. I hate asking my parents for money every time I want something so having this job helps not only me but my parents as well.

This is why I became a steward, else I wouldn't be able to go to every game. Yeah you get a bit of abuse occasionally but I get paid to watch 90% of games so I can live with that. I'm a steward with Leicester and Blackpool now.

your supposed to watch the crowd not the games lol

Archived