Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
I am Rod Hull

Great Britain - A tribute (because we`re brill)

Me too. The man who eventually lost Wales. He's in the right thread.

That would be The Last. Glyndwr never really "had" Wales. What he had he had taken back and against somewhat staggering odds. And, unlike your Longshanks, he was actually a Briton.

Though I appreciate you're trolling, so I can feign irritation if you want?

Guest MattP

Me too. The man who eventually lost Wales. He's in the right thread.

I've heard of him but never read up on him, quite a good read on wiki actually.

Would never have got the exact battle from the picture but presumed it was revolting Welsh, isn't it good we get on so well nowadays, each flowing over the border to see each other and sharing a cricket team.

I'm even going with two Welsh mates to Wembley next month to support the Amber army.

Of course you haven't, Mel Gibson picked the wrong hero to fictionalize.

Yeah cos I'm a massive Mel Gibson fan. I have hardly watched any new films for probably more than ten years and I don't follow celebrity or pop culture so I wouldn't know anything about Mel since the Lethal Weapon days.

Edit : I thought you were referring to the Jesus film, but realise you probably meant the Braveheart one (although it's hard to tell since you've already referred to lizaed men and zionist sheep today!). I would watch it if Mel made a film about Owain as I thoroughly enjoyed Braveheart as a piece of entertainment. I'm sure he'd do a good job of it.

Of course you haven't, Mel Gibson picked the wrong hero to fictionalize.

Lies.

I mean Wallace was nothing but an ordinary street fighter, the sort who'd spend a lot of his time in and out of court for assault nowadays and instead relied on Robert the Bruce's tactical mind to avoid as bigger kicking as would have been in store for us, but he was still sort of a hero.

I assume you're talking as an Australian?

lol Yeah it has been a bit like that recently, much to my glee

If England ever loses to Australia at footy again I'll have to pack up and leave. The abuse was terrible after the last one, even if we did make 11 substitutions at half time

I've heard of him but never read up on him, quite a good read on wiki actually.

Would never have got the exact battle from the picture but presumed it was revolting Welsh, isn't it good we get on so well nowadays, each flowing over the border to see each other and sharing a cricket team.

I'm even going with two Welsh mates to Wembley next month to support the Amber army.

what other kinds are there ? :unsure:

Archived