Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Emile Ivanhoe Heskey

But then again all those photographs are probaly photo shopped and I'm '

Bullshitter Barry' and I'm looking forward to 'them photos are old' comments. Unforgivably I haven't got everyone uploaded onto my laptop

Well done Barry, you've been to a couple of football grounds.

FAKE AND GAY....

The photo's are from different facebook users:

May I explain...

G1dTnG.jpg

wpjUR6.jpg

The unique ID's are different, One of them is the Photo ID, One a random number(?) & The profile ID of the user...

Every single one of them is different, Meaning they are from different facebook users!

I explained that horribly I know...

Your completely wrong. I've literally just uploaded the Norwich one now to prove the doubters wrong. I set it as private view as I thought friends of mine would find it a bit odd that i was uploading a picture from a game a few months ago. The other two have been on my account for a good while.

Your completely wrong. I've literally just uploaded the Norwich one now to prove the doubters wrong. I set it as private view as I thought friends of mine would find it a bit odd that i was uploading a picture from a game a few months ago. The other two have been on my account for a good while.

Oh Barry....

That he's been in executive boxes - maybe not proving everything but shows he's most likely got some form of contact.

I'll stick by "Barry" for whatever reason this time. Got a feeling...

My grandpa's been in an executive box.. Just means you've got a bit of money really.

I'm struggling to see what the pictures actually prove?

I've been offered executive tickets plenty of times.

Like someone said, if you have or if someone you know has a bit of money then it's nothing out of the ordinary.

Reading this the last few pages of this thread has been like watching a group of chimps wank off to eachother and then throw their shit all over the place. I am embarrassed to be associated with most of you. I just hope that Emile comes home but, if not, I will always love the big guy.

If you are reading this Emile (and why would you?!?!), us fans are not all Biilly Big Bollocks or Norris Naysayers. Some of us are just normal people (with slightly below average penile length and girth) who support this club and would like to see you back.

Tara.

X

Reading this the last few pages of this thread has been like watching a group of chimps wank off to eachother and then throw their shit all over the place. I am embarrassed to be associated with most of you. I just hope that Emile comes home but, if not, I will always love the big guy.

If you are reading this Emile (and why would you?!?!), us fans are not all Biilly Big Bollocks or Norris Naysayers. Some of us are just normal people (with slightly below average penile length and girth) who support this club and would like to see you back.

Tara.

X

Slightly below average?

Speak for yourself. lol

Well below average..... :pearson:

I like Barry - he shows chutzpah.

I especially like his name - a good, strong English name.

His name is the best thing about him in my mind.

I need someone to believe so I shall pick him.

Or just wait and see what actually happens.

Yeah, I'll just do that.

Archived