Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Emile Ivanhoe Heskey

Heskey hasn't been offered a contract. FACT. Beckford will be attempted to be offloaded, disliked hugely as will Peltier and Mills. Maybe only 3 new players to arrive, not as rich as we all though now because of Svens spending. John Pantsil was on 30k p/w.

Or maybe the Thais have changed their business model! After all they have just spent 3 million on 3 players BEFORE selling anyone...

The Thais are rich in assets we aren't actually loaded, its sad to see the big players going but we will be more financially sound with Pearson in charge, can only be a good thing!

However I do want Heskey and he will be on a big-ish wage!

The Thais are rich in assets we aren't actually loaded, its sad to see the big players going but we will be more financially sound with Pearson in charge, can only be a good thing!

I don't think so, Heskey would realise that he couldn't demand the type of wage he has been use to, but more to the point i don't think that he would demand a big wage. He knows Leicester, if he wants to come and finish his career with us for a few years then he would have to accept our terms.

Guest bss9401

10k ish per game pay as you play wouldn't be a bad way to end your playing days if he really wants to come..

So I give a bit of info which I KNOW (I was tired last night) is 100% correct and I get shot down. I will be gaining more concrete info over the coming months but don't think I shall be sharing it now.

Well played

So I give a bit of info which I KNOW (I was tired last night) is 100% correct and I get shot down. I will be gaining more concrete info over the coming months but don't think I shall be sharing it now.

What did you expect? Someone to wank you off? Come on, it's a forum people will have a moan. Once you put something out there it's up for debate. I think more people value ITK knowledge than not, it's just easier to write negative things.

i think i speak for all of us when i say we will all miss your made up rumours

Ok then haha

If what you've said turns out to be true then by all means bump this thread.

But don't get mad when you turn up here arrogantly stating that you 'know' and people question.

If what you've said turns out to be true then by all means bump this thread.

But don't get mad when you turn up here arrogantly stating that you 'know' and people question.

I'm far from getting mad. There not questioning, their dismissing fact. No contract offered.

I'm far from getting mad. There not questioning their dismissing fact. No contract offered.

You're going to have to back it up with something if you want people to believe you over a source which has so far been right about almost all Leicester deals they've reported.

So should we trust the twitter source who has got many Leicester deals correct (Such as Vardy and Nugent), or the person who says 'no' instead of 'know', doesn't use capital letters at the start of sentences and believes it's perfectly plausible that the Thai owners could be upset that Sven spent the money they gave him...?

You bellend.

But then again all those photographs are probaly photo shopped and I'm '

Bullshitter Barry' and I'm looking forward to 'them photos are old' comments. Unforgivably I haven't got everyone uploaded onto my laptop

FAKE AND GAY....

The photo's are from different facebook users:

May I explain...

G1dTnG.jpg

wpjUR6.jpg

The unique ID's are different, One of them is the Photo ID, One a random number(?) & The profile ID of the user...

Every single one of them is different, Meaning they are from different facebook users!

I explained that horribly I know...

Archived