Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

Danny Swanson

FM has been fairly accurate over the years on alot of players to be fair

But no, its a game and not real life; never confuse the two

FM is a massive football database based upon the efforts of a team of researchers.

If I were a football manager I'd have no issue in using it to identify possible candidates to go and have a butchers at.

And some of the 'once unknown' players who have been good on FM and who have then broken through is eeringly accurate in many cases.

Then again, in my City season of 2012, Beckford scored over 30 goals, so the game don't get it right every time...

lol

FM's actually pretty accurate IMO but it still makes some huge mistakes with certain players and some of their wonderkids turn out absolute gash. lol

Then again I can remember seeing some absolutely class one on 06 called Alexis Sanchez, made me laugh when he became famous.

Isn't there some online database some clubs actually use - not FM as you don't PLAY it - but with something like 'ratings' and some video clips and obviously statistics?

Imscouting.com

Fm can be quite inaccurate to be honest but I wouldn't be surprised if some clubs do use it as it is a great tool for finding players and giving a basic view on things.

Archived