Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

Danny Swanson

An injury hit season only played 5 or so games that's why he isn't being offered a new deal, if we & Boro are after him he must be talented, Mowbray and Pearson both good at recruiting players!

Never ****ing heard of him. A phrase I seem to be using for most people we have been linked with...

He had major heart surgery (heart bypass operation) at the age of 13. Never played in English football (though he was at Berwick !). Was called up for Scotland last October - but pulled out because of (medial ligament) injury. He is an attacking midfielder / winger. Sounds more like a Mowbray / Middlesbrough player (they always take a few Jocks) than a Nige one (ie he's never played for United !).

I just said I had never heard of him along with most we have been linked with. Never said he would be shit did I?

Looked a criticism.

To be honest players we've not heard of always seem to do better than ones we have, for us anyway. lol

Very good right foot. clearly can hit a ball with his left as well. seems quick and good overall ball control. didn't notice him heading a ball in all those highlights. Could do a lot worse in the player market than this guy. Then again this is just a rumour like so many.

Oh, and for those posters who will obviously say, this is the wrong sort of player to get as he is from the SPL not the Premier League!! We are a Championship team. Players caperable of being a premiership player is going to be playing for a premiership team.

Archived