Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Wilson Palacios?

Whether there's any truth in this or not, it reminds me of a great interview I saw Harry Redknapp give about Palacios at the time of the horror story regarding his brother. Apparently, they were at a team hotel and Palacios got the news early hours of the morning and needed to leave immediately. However, rather than wake Redknapp up or just shove a note under his door, he got ready and went and sat in reception until Redknapp appeared in the morning so that he could explain face to face ! Think that says an awful lot about the values and character of the man. I'm highly doubtful he'll ever appear in a City shirt, but what a testimony to the man's integrity.

Whether there's any truth in this or not, it reminds me of a great interview I saw Harry Redknapp give about Palacios at the time of the horror story regarding his brother. Apparently, they were at a team hotel and Palacios got the news early hours of the morning and needed to leave immediately. However, rather than wake Redknapp up or just shove a note under his door, he got ready and went and sat in reception until Redknapp appeared in the morning so that he could explain face to face ! Think that says an awful lot about the values and character of the man. I'm highly doubtful he'll ever appear in a City shirt, but what a testimony to the man's integrity.

Sounds like a top bloke! Would be my dream signing but it seems very unlikely, fingers crossed

Nice one Trent.....

You're always worth a read

Archived