Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ZaackC

Pre-season fixture v Sunderland

Actually I like this idea, let's have it at the Tiger's ground so we can drink on the terraces.

that wouldn't work, as it would still be a football game, the Tigers Fans are allowed to drink in our terraces when they have used our place for the semi's of cup games.

that wouldn't work, as it would still be a football game, the Tigers Fans are allowed to drink in our terraces when they have used our place for the semi's of cup games.

It was meant tongue in cheek, we are all thugs and can't be trusted to drink sensibly where ever we go. I am unfortunately aware of the many restrictions placed on designated football matches.

• 3 weeks later...

i wont bother with this.

Same. Want to go to Lincoln more than the Sunderland game!

Fair play to Sunderland. I know they have a good following but 4,200 for a friendly is a great effort.

• 2 weeks later...

Went in today to get mine, only P3 of the Family stand and the West stand are open and tickets are being sent through the post because they're unable to print them in the store. :/

Archived