Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricky Hill

New kit info

I can't understand why the club would not have made a decision yet? Why wait any longer? If its yet to be manufactured and dispatched its going to be a while yet this could of been done ages ago and the Club could be raking in lots of money from it by now

Only difference I can see is the Italy badge, but its a very small difference.....

Italy_2D00_12_2D00_13_2D00_Home_2D00_Img_2D00_Tech6.jpg

ig907k.jpg

There's 2 small stitches at the top of the badge that aren't present on mine.

That looks top dog Heggsy why are they so cheap?? Are they real good fakes?

I don't believe they havn't decided on the final kit yet... It will have been chosen months ago. Not a few weeks before you see it in the megastore! It will take Puma at least 3 months to manufacture and get shipped over from whichever sweatshop in Asia they use!

the kits were decided a long while ago mate sorry to burst your bubble ... they will have gone into production ages a while ago in order to make the first shipment in time for the middle-july *citation needed* release date

oh and btw pumas factories are based in turkey and asia as far as im aware for whoever was asking earlier, so even though it may be a dull plain template it will at least be decent quality

Sorry if this is all going to sound a bit vague, but I've received some info on our new Puma kit.

A friend has seen the 2 final templates for the home kit, a decision has yet to be made on which one we will actually be wearing.

The only difference between the 2 designs, is that 1 has a collar and 1 doesn't.

Apparently, the shirt is quite plain and underwhelming, so don't go getting excited, just because we've finally got a decent manafacturer!

What is the reason for why the decision is taking so long are they waiting for the King of Thailand to fly in to East Midlands Airport and to come and choose which collar he prefers?

I've just been on the website myself and I don't think they are fakes. Just bought at near cost price from the manufactures.

Trust me mate, they're fake. Look where there coming from, broken English on the site and the tell tale sign: The shirt is made from 100% polyester as oppose to Nikes "Dri Fit" and Adidas "Climacool"

They're just so good you can tell, which saves you money and they still look the part.

I've just been on the website myself and I don't think they are fakes. Just bought at near cost price from the manufactures.

Trust me mate, they're fake. Look where there coming from, broken English on the site and the tell tale sign: The shirt is made from 100% polyester as oppose to Nikes "Dri Fit" and Adidas "Climacool"

They're just so good you can tell, which saves you money and they still look the part.

I've looked at quite a few review websites and everyone is confirming their shirts are really good quality fakes, as they are manufactured in Thailand along with most football shirts they clearly are ITK of how the shirts are manufactured and are able to replicate them to almost exact quality. The only thing that puts me off that website is not the quality but the people who have said they have ordered from them and never received their order and not got their money back. Only thing I would recommend is to order using a credit card so you have payment protection encase anything goes wrong with them

I've looked at quite a few review websites and everyone is confirming their shirts are really good quality fakes, as they are manufactured in Thailand along with most football shirts they clearly are ITK of how the shirts are manufactured and are able to replicate them to almost exact quality. The only thing that puts me off that website is not the quality but the people who have said they have ordered from them and never received their order and not got their money back. Only thing I would recommend is to order using a credit card so you have payment protection encase anything goes wrong with them

If you get ripped off there is nothing you can do even if you pay by credit card because you will be breaking the law by buying these counterfeit shirts and no credit card company in their right mind will condone that.

Unless you play it dumb that you had no idea they were fake but lets but honest you will have to play it really dumb to get your money back.

Also i really would not trust my Credit card details with a website so openly breaking the law .

If you get ripped off there is nothing you can do even if you pay by credit card because you will be breaking the law by buying these counterfeit shirts and no credit card company in their right mind will condone that.

Unless you play it dumb that you had no idea they were fake but lets but honest you will have to play it really dumb to get your money back.

Also i really would not trust my Credit card details with a website so openly breaking the law .

All credit cards carry purchase protection they have to by law due to the Consumer Credit Act 1974 your card provider will not be conducting much of an investigation for a £20 purchase trust me I bought some UGG boots for my partner which turned out to be a fake website had the money back on my card in 10 minutes

I don't get how a "plain" kit could be the Italy one unfortunately you lot.

How could you not? Take away the triangle/shapes on the front and the shirt has nothing else on it..... Plain :/

Archived