Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricky Hill

New kit info

It will no doubt be a template kit from another uk based team, if I understand it correctly our deal isn't with puma but with genesis sports. they just pay to have the puma logo on shirts they themselves produce. I guess Italy for example have a direct agreement with puma and not some third party company like genesis so it wouldn't be an option anyway

It will no doubt be a template kit from another uk based team, if I understand it correctly our deal isn't with puma but with genesis sports. they just pay to have the puma logo on shirts they themselves produce. I guess Italy for example have a direct agreement with puma and not some third party company like genesis so it wouldn't be an option anyway

Correct.

We design, manufacture and deliver the Technical Kit and Trainingwear for our portfolio of Contracted Clubs including Reading FC, Sheffield Wednesday FC, Cardiff City FC, Falkirk FC, Cliftonville FC, Bath Rugby and St. Helens Rugby League.

Italy dream over :ph34r:

How could you not? Take away the triangle/shapes on the front and the shirt has nothing else on it..... Plain :/

So in other words, take away everything that makes it not plain, and then it's plain.

Got you.

;)

So in other words, take away everything that makes it not plain, and then it's plain.

Got you.

;)

Ours will be plain blue watch. No triangles or anything. Nice and simple. Calum. Is the collar a 'collar' though?

Ours will be plain blue watch. No triangles or anything. Nice and simple. Calum. Is the collar a 'collar' though?

Yeah it is, but it only folds halfway down. I don't know if you can tell from this picture.....

IMAG0200.jpg

Source is a trusted friend who works at the club. I've been a long time reader, but just signed up so I could share this with you.

Up to you if you want to believe me or not.

As a final choice on the kit is yet to be made, this probably explains the reason why we haven't been given a release date yet. I believe Puma became our official supplier on June 1st, so you'd have thought the kit would've been released?

Not to cause trouble or anything mate but my source said the designs were signed off in April... And he was the guy who signed them off so I'm going to stick with that if you don't mind!

However the other info, collar and no collar etc could well be true :)

As for the confusion on the genesis thing, it's actually not like that, all designs are done and regulated at Puma HQ in leatherhead and then sent to genesis because they have the manufacturing and distribution knowledge.

For example although not listed on the genesis website, they still produce Newcastles kit for puma as they won the contract when Newcastle were in the champ, so although Newcastle would now be considered a premier team for Puma, genesis still keeps the contract.

As for the confusion on the genesis thing, it's actually not like that, all designs are done and regulated at Puma HQ in leatherhead and then sent to genesis because they have the manufacturing and distribution knowledge.

For example although not listed on the genesis website, they still produce Newcastles kit for puma as they won the contract when Newcastle were in the champ, so although Newcastle would now be considered a premier team for Puma, genesis still keeps the contract.

I think most of us are praying that your source is correct although I think Kyleolly could well be correct as well as he said his mate works in the megastore and we have the same templates as Chesterfield. Would make sense as the overall home kit replicates the 1997 kit and the away is black and gold

• 2 weeks later...

Archived