Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricky Hill

New kit info

Sorry if this is all going to sound a bit vague, but I've received some info on our new Puma kit.

A friend has seen the 2 final templates for the home kit, a decision has yet to be made on which one we will actually be wearing.

The only difference between the 2 designs, is that 1 has a collar and 1 doesn't.

Apparently, the shirt is quite plain and underwhelming, so don't go getting excited, just because we've finally got a decent manafacturer!

Sorry if this is all going to sound a bit vague, but I've received some info on our new Puma kit.

A friend has seen the 2 final templates for the home kit, a decision has yet to be made on which one we will actually be wearing.

The only difference between the 2 designs, is that 1 has a collar and 1 doesn't.

Apparently, the shirt is quite plain and underwhelming, so don't go getting excited, just because we've finally got a decent manafacturer!

Source? :source:

So long as the template isn't like the Cardiff & Coventry ones I won't mind too much.

Hope it's the same as the Italy and Dortmund ones.

Source? :source:

A friend :dunno: which you either believe or not, surely you don't expect someone to disclose full details of their source if it puts them at risk of being exposed

I'd be very very surprised if no decision has been made on the design by now. Normally that decision is made months and months ago, if it has yet to be made I can't see how they'll have everything ready for the start of the season.

Source is a trusted friend who works at the club. I've been a long time reader, but just signed up so I could share this with you.

Up to you if you want to believe me or not.

As a final choice on the kit is yet to be made, this probably explains the reason why we haven't been given a release date yet. I believe Puma became our official supplier on June 1st, so you'd have thought the kit would've been released?

I'd be very very surprised if no decision has been made on the design by now. Normally that decision is made months and months ago, if it has yet to be made I can't see how they'll have everything ready for the start of the season.

If they are bog standard templates, it doesn't take much to get a few logos stuck on.

Source is a trusted friend who works at the club. I've been a long time reader, but just signed up so I could share this with you.

Up to you if you want to believe me or not.

As a final choice on the kit is yet to be made, this probably explains the reason why we haven't been given a release date yet. I believe Puma became our official supplier on June 1st, so you'd have thought the kit would've been released?

Okay fair enough Ricky, i will take you at keyboard value on this one. Like others have said just hope it isnt anything like those awful Cardiff / Cov kits

Hooray for plain shirts! That's absolutely a good thing as far as i'm concerned :thumbup:

:wub:

LeicesterCity2012-13AirAsia.png

Or wouldn't mind this one! :wub:

PkiDj.png

Can't help but think the Italy template is the 'collar' design however it isn't much of a collar it's more like the new England shirt collar if that makes sense.

Archived