Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Yann kermogant

That's how it's done!!!

Hang on, it was just as bad as yours but world class keepers dive!

I don't blame you Kermo, one day you will wear a Leicester shirt again.

Why? He was crap all round.

Did I watch the same game ? The one that Pirlo dominated and graced with a truly stunning piece of composure ? Or am I too pissed to not recognise sarcasm ? Either way, it will be a long time before England win a tournament I think.

Seriously, Kermo is a very good championship player when loved.

a) His only experience of Championship football was awful so you can only say he could be a very good Championship player when loved.

b) He gave us no reason to love him what so ever.

c) He's an imbecile, good player or not. (Edit: Then again, I guess that's what you look for in a striker :P )

I tweeted it the second Pirlo put it away.

#quickworker

I turned around to the girlfriend and just said "Bloody Kermo!" she just sighed and said "I know.... I know...."

She supports Dirty dirty Leeds and she has heard my rants about him.

Did I watch the same game ? The one that Pirlo dominated and graced with a truly stunning piece of composure ? Or am I too pissed to not recognise sarcasm ? Either way, it will be a long time before England win a tournament I think.

Was having the same conversation with mi mate.

The reason why 32yr old Pirlo was as fresh as a daisy at the end, whereas Gerrard and Rooney looked half dead was because of how the Italians and especially Pirlo, kept the ball.

The phrase 'let the ball do the work' springs to mind.

I bet Pirlo ran probably about half the distance that Gerrard did throughout the game. And boy it showed.

Until we learn, as a nation, to keep the ball better, we'll be having these same debates about 'The England Problem' for the next forty years. And probably blame it on successive managers.

The same goes for Leicester City.

Until we keep the ball better, as a team, we'll go nowhere.

Pirlo's pen was a peach.

He knew that Hart was going to ground. I think he thought he was going the other way though.

Unfortunately, Hart went to ground early for every single penalty - youthful enthusiasm, I suppose. Still a good keeper for many years ahead - wonder where we're going to find an international-class creative midfielder, though? As for Kermo, I'll be fascinated to see how he gets on next season. One poor decision (admittedly at quite an important moment) doesn't take away from the fact that, as a player, he really was quite......decent.

Unfortunately, Hart went to ground early for every single penalty - youthful enthusiasm, I suppose. Still a good keeper for many years ahead - wonder where we're going to find an international-class creative midfielder, though? As for Kermo, I'll be fascinated to see how he gets on next season. One poor decision (admittedly at quite an important moment) doesn't take away from the fact that, as a player, he really was quite......decent.

He has done well at Charlton, but that doesn't mean he was any good for us. He was pretty poor prior to the Cardiff game where he obviously ****ed up big time. It would have been criminal for us to put him ahead of Howard/Fryatt/Waghorn after that. He may well have done well for Charlton but it's just like DJ Campbell, good elsewhere, didn't really do anything for us.

He has done well at Charlton, but that doesn't mean he was any good for us. He was pretty poor prior to the Cardiff game where he obviously ****ed up big time. It would have been criminal for us to put him ahead of Howard/Fryatt/Waghorn after that. He may well have done well for Charlton but it's just like DJ Campbell, good elsewhere, didn't really do anything for us.

To be fair to Kermogant he never really got a chance, mostly 10 minute cameos but it waas an awful penalty and LCFC wasnt the plaave for him. He's done well at Charlton but I think he found his level.

Archived