Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

C'mon Leicester

Don't you just want to shout 'C'mon Leicester' sometimes????

you know what I mean, like we are mentioned on TV in any context ( I don't even mean the team!!!! just the city) and you want to shout... 'C'mon Leicester'

Sorry, just can't wait for the season to start. Euros nearly over, Hols with family to look forward to.... but really I just want the season to start.

Sorry getting stir crazy !!!!! Family stand... The place to be next season!!!!

Sometimes I'll randomly get the 'Ben Marshall' song in my head and can't help humming the Whoooaaaaa bit lol

lol

I found myself doing that in the car yesterday!!

Scary stuff....

On a serious note I really hope we, the fans, are given something to cheer about over the coming season.

Last season was embarrassing at times, dull at times and ultimately actually very boring.

The one thing I actually enjoyed about the 'Sven brand' of football was that it was rarely dull... We could look super dooper one week, then utterly crap the next, which was rather bizarre.

I rate Nige but I hope, at least, we see some entertaining football next season. Like we did at Norwich... That level of performance every week would be great!

lol

Always singing Leicester songs at work when I catch the eye of other fans. Was on a National Express coach going through Nottingham on the way to Alton Towers a few weeks ago: couldn't help but sing every chant I know! Unfortunately the people I was with consisted of a Chelsea fan, a Tigers fan, a gay lad who isn't into sport, and 6 girls. I was singing alone :(

I frequently sing when you're smiling at the missus, and she's a big fan of the Ben Marshall song, and making up new versions of 'we support the Leicester'

She's alright really my missus, anyone that can put up with me singing... 'I really want my dinner, my dinner, my dinner, so go and start the cooking, the cooking, the cooking, and get it in my belly, my belly, my belly, then I will stop complaining, complaining, complaining...'

Being a cricket fan, I tend to burst into a rousing chorus of Leicestershire, la-la-la as I cross the border, usually coming south down the M1. I usually sing in a bass, opera style which I find particularly pleasing. Right, I'll get me coat and go back to the Meet.

Archived