Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kyleolly

Beckford

I have said this a dozen times and to me it is self evident.

City under NFP play a direct, predominantly long ball game.

Beckford likes quick ball play on the floor either to feet or into the channels.

Work it out for yourselves....... :P

I have said this a dozen times and to me it is self evident.

City under NFP play a direct, predominantly long ball game.

Beckford likes quick ball play on the floor either to feet or into the channels.

Work it out for yourselves....... :P

Beckford to replace Pearson as manager.

You don't understand how many times u guys

have cracked me up. Honestly just read through

All your posts as a nuetral. Absolte quality.

Don't get me wrong there have been some good debates.

"Ooohhhhh your boyfriend" haha

Night x

You don't understand how many times u guys

have cracked me up. Honestly just read through

All your posts as a nuetral. Absolte quality.

Don't get me wrong there have been some good debates.

"Ooohhhhh your boyfriend" haha

Night x

Think you need to get out a bit more pal.

Exactly.

Fair enough he has an opinion, but that doesn't mean other posters opinions are wrong.

Look Cock and Balls, am I the one in this thread abusing other people over their opinion? I stated my opinion, and got called a moron, told I was talking shit / bollocks. I didn't slate the other guy for his opinion did I?

If you can't see that it's your problem.

Babylons is a bit touchy I have to agree : )

A bit touchy, wonder why? Being called a moron etc and then having people like cock and balls saying I'm the one having a go at other people for their opinions. Baffling

Perhaps if people want to keep on bitching at each other like women they should PM it from now on as this shite is getting boring. There is a difference between debate and the "But he called me names" bollocks at the moment. :thumbup:

I doubt he will be on his way. Should lock the thread until something remotely close to information about this happening comes up. :)

This thread is crazy! Its just turned into a moan fest and the season hasnt started yet!

God only knows what will happen on here when it does start!

Beckford should of scored more goals last season, simple. However, he had a bad/slow start which contributed to his overall 'average' record.

Given a full pre season and now had time to settle, i think he'll be a good goalscorer. He's clearly a talented player as he proved on a number of occasions in the latter parts of last season.

He, like most of the squad, was inconsistent last season so give him a break and lets look forward guys and NOT back

Archived