Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hbkkids

Blackburn away

Fox Travel sold out.

Is this a fvcking joke?!? It's Saturday and they're already sold out?? Last season, Fox Travel never sold out... if this is true it's fvcked up my plans for Charlton and Blackburn.. not happy.

EDIT: nothing on the OS yet, will have to nip down early Monday morning.

Got tickets today Row 15 had a go with the Leicester Ticket office the bloke said ohh your 15 that means you must pay adult price I said It is 15 and Under £7 then he said no its 14 and under then i said know its not 15 and under means 15 and under he goes ill go check with my manager ohh yess 15 and under is £7 seriously how stuped can you get then apparently no 3 seats in family stand he didn't even look on the seat plan then when the game starts plenty of 3 seaters in family stand absolute disgrace will be complaining

I'm trying to get a 16 year old as under 15 so is it a steward on the door or a scanner? That would help and pre match build up could be placed in here, all be it abit earlily. Cheers guys

Its scanners the best way is too do it online no hassle at all im sure if your 16 anyway you could easily pass for 15

Got tickets today Row 15 had a go with the Leicester Ticket office. The bloke said: "ohh your 15 that means you must pay adult price." I said: "It is 15 and Under £7." Then he said: "no it's 14 and under," then I said: know "no, it's not 15 and under means 15 and under," he goes "I'll go check with my manager, ohh yess 15 and under is £7." Seriously how stupid can you get? Then apparently there are not 3 seats in family stand, he didn't even look on the seat plan. Then when the game starts, plenty of 3 seaters in family stand! Absolute disgrace will be complaining.

So. Much. Better.

When 'Foxestravel' is sold out i really don't get it, this is a massive chance for Leicester to make money, i mean they charge £20 and have 50 seats so that's £1000 a coach! Minus petrol of course

Got my tickets hour ago, there is still some left

Archived